Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Gerblederp posted:

grithok what are you going to name the guild you are going to run

i heard he was bringing back the goontang clan from archeage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BAA4-943B-3D31-4811-AD57

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Asciana posted:

Anyone online who can throw me an invite to ParksandRec?

Whisper Honk on Orwen Balenos 02 for a good time and light sass.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

BERGfu posted:

Yo get boat to post that video with the Japanese and Russian soldiers fighting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVa9yaqqWpY

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

LazyDivey posted:

I have no idea what I'm doing how do I find the Parksandrec guild or someone to get a invite from?

Whisper Honk on Orwen Mediah 01 for good times and constant honks.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

randombattle posted:

Come on. Really?

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

fletcher posted:

Just got my first wagon and named it the Dysentery_Express

Speaking of which, I've been running the trade quests where you buy some poo poo from one dude and then sell it to another dude. The money doesn't seem to be very good though. I noticed I can't purchase most of the poo poo they have for sale though, do I just need to keep trading the poo poo items to unlock the better ones?

Also, anything to do with the ancient coins you get from doing this aside from selling them to the trade managers?

The real money and exp is in crafted packs. If you want to sell npc goods then you need to find the cities that are buying poo poo for 200% and dump everything from nearby towns into them. Once you hit like skilled 5-6 you can nonstop trade across all the towns for a decent income.

And the trade missions are rear end I wouldn't even bother with them. They give a pitiful amount of contribution, usually have you trading some really low price thing that doesn't sell for poo poo, and reward a trade token that gives a random lovely tradepack.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Snatch Duster posted:

Do trade posts not cities also get that 200% bonus?

Any node with a trader can do it. It's seemingly random when it happens, but usually a node will do it for a few times a day across a week before they get switched up.