Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

AYYYE DEEEEE DUBBALYOO DA-NYAAAAAH!

Manxome Foe posted:

Is there any way to simplify the combat? I really like how it plays, it just feels like there's WAY too many abilities/combos, and trying to remember how to do all of them is super overwhelming. Having main attack, secondary attack, and then 3 "ability" attacks, with directional AND shift modifiers on them is loving crazy.

Play a class that uses fewer skills in normal combat or just figure out which skills are the best and use those? Guardian I hear is very simple, and witch/wizard are very simple in awakening if you don't count swaps to staff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016203938-Transfer-of-Service-FAQ

In case you care about your account in this game, they're transferring providers next year and you have to manually migrate.

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

If someone wants to write a new OP, it's probably about due since a lot has changed, and we're about to change publishers. Otherwise, I'll probably do it next week once this 50% drop rate event ends

gwrtheyrn
Oct 21, 2010

if you have played this game in the past and care about your account, you must manually apply to have your account transfer before May 31 or your account will be permanently deleted:siren:. Details here, with a bunch of rewards you can get if you do so and decide you want to play again.

Also new thread here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957550