Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
So is the goon guild still somewhat active in this game? I've got that MMO itch and feel like grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
Oh sick I love goon guild drama

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit
I heard something about it being better if you buy this game off the regular site rather than steam, is that true?

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

White Fury posted:

Hey thanks duder been wanting to try this. Hopefully i make it past character creation and don't squander your charity.

If you get any character to level 30 (easy peasy I'm a complete noob and it took me an hour or 2, experienced players do it in like 30 minutes I heard) they get a pet, which is real cool

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

dromal phrenia posted:

I probably should have asked this from the start, but do we have a guild? Should I just join one of those random guilds that advertise, as long as they have the guild buffs?

hello fellow mmo addict

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange DeviI
Nov 9, 2011

by Hand Knit

dromal phrenia posted:

Ayoooo do you play this game too? I'm not really playing it as an MMO right now... just sort of punching and crafting and getting mad at inventory limits on my own time :shobon:

no it's too pay 2 win for me, I wanna get back into p99 though

I used to play but bailed at like level 30