Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Kimsemus posted:

lol Drythe.

The only thing bad about the cash shop is that the prices are proportionally higher here atm than in Korea. Every other complaint you have about is invalid in a game that cost you $30 and doesn't push any kind of premium sub on you.

Everything else you've said seems stupid enough to either be a low hanging fruit troll or maybe you just have sensitive feelings. Either or.

:shittypop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Blazing Zero posted:

lmao its like it was mentioned earlier in the thread and no one read it. shine on drythe, shine on :allears:

no one reads my posts

i am the whitest noise poster ever

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Blazing Zero posted:

i also like to think you are a brown noise poster

hmm, yes, quite, thank you

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
re: wizard chat, try to get your party members to give you their black spirit energy and use your meteor ability at 200%

its an airstrike of multiple meteors and i suspect it does ridiculous damage, though i haven't tried it in pvp

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Zarcnest posted:

I've had bad luck with Witch 100% power, the damage isn't there and it tends to miss alot. Especially on AFK fishermen. I just don't understand it. For actual PVP it's pretty lovely because the person recieving the dmg will just pot up before getting hit with the lightening again. The overall dmg on it is high but since it has to strike like 3 time the guy will pot up before taking the full dmg. It's only useful when they are coming at you since you get a shield while you are casting.

ive only used the 100% once in pvp on some lotd idiots and the damage was there, but he wasn't knocked down or anything so he only took one volley before dodging away and healing

leading with a fireball/explosion combo and then 100% rage would probably be the best way to do it

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Zarcnest posted:

I'll probably try that tonight. Have you tried catching auto pathing people? My freeze spell doesn't work on then and I can't seem to knock them down. :(

Chase them with RMB /shotgun the Multi-Magic Missile ability and teleport to charge up a fireball/explosion combo as they're running past; if they get knocked down, then you can chain lightning > lightning dispersion (shift + rmb into lmb+rmb) and then call lightning into lightning overload (down + f into rmb), if not you can sprint and teleport soon again to keep up. teleport is really, really good for catching runners

i know half of those are not the spell names but i included the combos for you

e: also theres an ability that makes you instant cast everything for like 10 seconds, its great and you should get it if you aren't using it already

the spell speed buff is also good if that buff is spent

boy are my arms tired fucked around with this message at 20:33 on Mar 14, 2016

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

ohsosad posted:

When are we getting the Bless OP and $100 preorder pack guide?

heres how to preorder bless

1) dont
2) paypal that 100 bux to me

good luck

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

need translation

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler
the fragments you get from fishing are the same fragments you can get from killing monsters, you can sell them if you want but it would be best to stuff them in storage and wait until you are 50

do not combine them to save space, because that then sets a 7-day timer on you using the scroll, which you must be 50 to do

also, in order to fuse them if you are 50, put them in a plus shape in your inventory (you will need 5 fragments)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Fat and Useless posted:

OH GOD the fish suit has googly eyes!

of course you'd get excited about googly eyes

(im buying it)