Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

lewtt posted:

:eonwe::eonwe:I need a tally of $100 sperglords who will be playing at the 96 hour headstart:eonwe::eonwe:

Just wanted to throw my hat in as well. Nothing better to do on my birthday but drugs and K-grinding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

kalstrams posted:

If someone wants to party up for turbopoopsocking on the day one, let me know. If you are any kind of responsible or adult then you might automatically be disqualified from this. :v:

I am seriously considering waking up at 1 AM for the 96 hour launch.

This is what happens when my wife is on the other side of the world helping her family. I need a parent.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Third World Reggin posted:

So the emblem stuff, you need it to be a max size of 60 x 60 and we can pay 100,000 silver in game to change it.

Feel free to make one.

Also keep in mind how small and large it will be in game. A small icon near your name or a large icon on a flag.

I submit a 60 x 60 version of my avatar.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Just got an email saying the client is ready for download (if you still have CBT2 installed it'll just be a patch). Apparently there'll be a pre-order "benefit claiming" page on the site under your account page as well? And it doesn't get enabled until the $100 pre-order start time.

Guessing we're going Edan/PVP?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

I have no clue how the hell people bumrushed to 50 in 15 hours... I've been grinding most of today and had to pass out at 32. Getting too old for this poo poo.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Eltoasto posted:

After taking my time and watching the power levelers on twitch, I really don't see the point of it unless it's a minigame to you like it is to kalstroms. Your character is still going to have to backtrack and do quests and talk to npc's our it will forever be gimped on energy and contribution.

Grinding as a ranger was painful.

Then I got Evasive Explosive shot.

Now I'm literally spamming two skills, three tops for hours on end. On the one hand it's easy to do when inebriated. On the other hand it's easy to get confused in the carnage while inebriated. :2bong:

Overall I was satisfied with my $100 CBT3 experience and would recommend it to goons and goons' wives if they had any.

EDIT:

Stanley Pain posted:

DO NOT
SOLO GRIND!

Took me too many hours to realize this.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

I have a feeling I accidentally deleted my conqueror's package.

I'm pretty certain I grabbed it from my mail but I don't see it in my inventory, and I deleted the mail afterwards...

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Horizontal Tree posted:

Took the advice to get out of Velia. Heidel is a cool little town that will absolutely mindfuck overload you with quests. I'm gonna be busy.

Is there a reason people say to GTFO of Velia? It's the only/main spot for potatoes that I can see and it has decent AFK fishing spots nearby.

I mean sure it's a clusterfuck and the quests are sucky but in terms of workers/nodes/whatever I don't get the hate.

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Gerblederp posted:

goons are loving terrible i'd be very upset

english not your first language?

I'm just guessing here

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Agreeable Badger posted:

That guild seems to be pretty upset about your baseless war. I think the responsible, adult decision is to have GoonTang also declare war on them.

:geno: "Why did you war dec us?"

:buddy: "You were camping horses."

:geno: "... That's it?"

:buddy: "And we heard you were stalking Parks and Rec players in their homes."

:geno: "But... you two are at war..."

:buddy: "It's complicated. But not really."

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Snatch Duster posted:

What now drinkfist, what now.

I hope when you're on your deathbed one of your final regrets is "I wish... I didn't spend... so many hours... on a lovely korean videogame."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

Darth Walrus posted:

How do you get more than six characters on the PS4? Is such a thing possible? Do you lose out on any shared resources if you do so?

You can buy extra character slots on the Pearl Shop. Also sometimes when they release new classes they'll include a free new character slot as a gift/log-in bonus.