Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Septimus posted:

So here's what the ghille armor looks like to other players:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbiZ4vmdHRI

lol, just lol

I was like 99% sure I wasn't going to play this game.

After seeing this I'm 99% sure I will be. Holy poo poo this owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Do people say 1kkk for billion though???

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
I had no idea about it, so thanks.

Also, I got this game when it was free on steam some weeks ago, and finally got around to trying it last week. I knew nothing going in except that it has action combat, and I was looking at playing sorc or witch, but then I was clicking on all the classes when making my char and saw shai plays music, and welp i now have a lv56 shai with a purple boomerang, some instruments, and a hilariously fast donkey. Except oops, the custom music tunes i got when i googled shai music don't exist in the EU version :rip:

Anyway, here's my newbie question: There's a bunch of portals on the map now where bosses spawn, but so far every time except once, my screen goes dark and flashy and the spirit companion keeps telling me to run away when I attack. Is there any way to turn that off? The constant flashing every time I attack is incredibly annoying.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
Welp I have no idea how I missed that, I remember looking at alerts before, thanks. I just have to wait for more portals to spawn now before I can test it :v:

e: can confirm this works

Truga fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Apr 15, 2020

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
are you playing the season thing btw? season is great becaue you get a 3 billion worth ring for just doing 40 really simple daily quests.

vvv: great i have nothing else to add then

Truga fucked around with this message at 13:04 on Jul 23, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy
it ends on sept 2, and you need 40 days to get the biggest reward, so you have exactly 1 day of slack left.