Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Buy 1 get 1 bottle of Lysol FREE!

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Unloading about 30 keys
http://imgur.com/a/9YGYv

Goons only

You are a true patriot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Big ole pile of poo poo. Nice stress test, edan is all the way full orwen is almost full.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Can someone message me the info for the mumble/discord?

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Mercury_Storm posted:

Is there seriously no way to directly trade with another player even now in the beta? Or even a way to send items like in GW2?

Nope, no direct trade.

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

Will the beta client I downloaded work at launch tonight or do I need to download a new one for some korean reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vrath
Jul 6, 2015

lewtt posted:

So here's Seal Team 96:
ohsosad
kojicolnair
alexander delarge
tadders
LumberingTroll
Stanleypain
markkei
dirtyfalcon
redtonic
kimsemus
fat and useless
bored grunt
kiffetastic
dancingshade - Mostly Harmless
stormgale
sirbuddha
mikesaysno
taran
kalstrams
amergin
beo
codekeeper
appliedphilosophy
Mirk
Lewtt

ADDED:
Orty
Kyuzo
RunandGun
Dunkan - Dunkah
Killtrash - Aleeni Malac
Dryzen
Quake
Von Bonez

If your name isn't in here and you'll be with us in 5 hours, quote this post and I'll add you to the list.

We have a lot of cash cows, so we'll have to get at least a 3 guild missions done in the first day so we can get ALL of us 96ers in. when servers go up, ill be in mumble in the BDO channel. I may have to temporarily remove some of you to bring in other goons who have energy to spend on the gathering missions. Don't assume something bad happened if you get kicked; just message me whenever i'm on (lewtt)

So when the servers come up: SAVE YOUR ENERGY. Accept your daily reward that you get every time you log in, and save your loyalty points up.
If you are in a rush for something, you can spend loyalty points on energy restoration potions.
You can use your housing coupons for a bed which gives +3 energy every 3 minutes. Normal Beds are +2/3m.

Talk to ALL npcs who have a "?" on the minimap to increase your energy reserve. Follow the black spirit storyline to get your free donkey, and when enough people have gotten that far, I should be able to up the clan to a guild and start inviting. After about two hours in, I'll check our energy reserves for starting the gathering mission.

We get 90 minutes to gather whatever the mission tells us to get. Usually its like 80 maple and ash, but sometimes it can be 300 pine. All that matters is you GATHER it during the quest. It doesn't care what you do with it afterwards. When the guild mission completes, I turn it in, and all of you get payed out in silver based on how much you contributed to that mission. It's a LOT early on, so seriously, If I start a guild mission, hop straight to that poo poo.

Vrath
Sighion