Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
Started this game back up again. Joined some random guild while I was trying to figure out if I still want to stick with this thing. Bought it about 2 years ago and never used any of the 49.99 pack stuff so I came back to a load of goodies + more. Seems like the game improved from what it was a few years ago but I am not really too sure as I am playing it easy on the olvia servers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Does the guild do anything together in game or is it there just for bonuses? Debating on joining while I am still figuring out wtf is going on and learning this game. Seems like there is so much junk to do! I spent about 4 hours or so going through the quests that give you bag slots.

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Nerdrock posted:

i've been trying hard to get into this for a while now. My biggest problem is how the XP flies in so quickly that you overpower everything levelling up. My witch is now 50 and i can count on 1 hand the amount of times i didn't have to just run at things holding right click. i took a boomerang loli or whatever the hell it is for a spin and levelling content is still easy, but slightly more involved and therefore fun. anyways I'm hoping this continues to scratch the itch I get to spend my occasional hour here hour there playing games.

Controller support is shockingly decent too. I also loved playing a little on my GPD Win 2, but it turns out that windows 1903 just flat out broke BDO and it crashes within 2 minutes of my character loading in to the world.

I hit 56, almost 57 not too long ago and things start to hurt. It changes fairly quickly on you

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

The game is fun and there is a guild. Doesn't seem like we do too much but im fairly new. its a fun game if you don't mind the grind. A lot of the game is pay for convenience and that is sort of off putting but you can get around it fairly easily now they made it easier to get contribution points. It's a fun enough time killer with a good many options to keep you busy. It's no breakthrough in the MMO gaming world but it does ok.