Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kitten
Feb 6, 2003
On PC dark knight key combinations feel like someone had their fingers one key over from where I was comfortable. This isn't saying anything anyway about the class as a whole but I do wonder about how that would translate to a controller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten
Feb 6, 2003
With it getting closer to the cutoff deadline for 40 days I'd like to throw in a reminder: the first time the quest didn't complete automatically for me was like day 20 and I had to finish it the next day. Please check each day to make sure you only have any remaining enhancement quests left so you don't lose a day like I did.

kitten
Feb 6, 2003

anothergod posted:

Also, what's up w/ the transfer from this company to Pearl Abyss? Is that a good or bad thing...
The current developer will now also be publisher. I'm not concerned by this move, people said it didn't affect MENA adversely.

The game itself is very alive. If you start on pc, a seasonal character is a path to gear faster and more easily. The guild itself exists and has guild buffs, but I don't see discussion in guild chat most days.

kitten fucked around with this message at 14:25 on Jan 23, 2021