Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

I started playing this a couple of weeks ago again. I had made a witch a couple of months ago but found it to be really boring so this time I made a tamer instead. Halfway through 57 now and still enjoying it. I got PK'd for the first time tonight twice by the same guy at sausans. He told me 'you're wasting your time,' I replied with 'nah I'm wasting yours' and he hosed off after that. A++ would die again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Futaba Anzu posted:

just to clarify, you guys are talking about when you already had a rotation set up and someone else comes in to try to bully you out, right? not the other way around?

That's what happened to me yes.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Got a lot of stuff? Leeaaavvee it with me. Within your allotted space of course.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Realistically if you play more than a couple of months you should expect to spend $60 or so on pets at the very least. These aren't really important until you're lvl 56+ though in my opinion. Costumes can be purchased on the market place and really aren't that difficult to win bids on.

If you go full ham however you can easily spend a couple hundred dollars. My time played to spent is well under $1/hr so I feel that's a great value for entertainment.

The uniqueness of BDO makes it difficult for me to go back to playing tabbed hotkey games.

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

BDO is fun to play until level 58 or so and then just becomes an unbelievable grind. Enhancing is awful. I enjoyed leveling though and got almost every class to 58-60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woolwich Bagnet
Apr 27, 2003

Fargin Icehole posted:

I played this i think maybe 2 years ago, i was drunk as poo poo, but I absolutely loved the combat. I looked like Mitsurugi in Soul Blade.

Now that my computer can run this well, thinking of getting back on. Do we have a guild?

Here's a link to the discord: https://discord.gg/tXJYW48

Just shout around in there and someone will invite you. Also that first post is hilariously out of date and no one should follow the advice in it.