Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Question - If I buy the game right now will I be able to start playing in the headstart? Or if I buy it today, can I not play until Friday?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Stormgale posted:

The latter, just wait for a 7 day trial code honestly and see if you find something you like.

Ok, I'll do that, thanks for the info.

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Blazing Zero posted:

yeah, you get banned for illegal activity and the police investigate potential fraud

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Cops knocking on your door because you charged back a paypal payment. I am literally laughing out loud that a human being typed these words out.

Anyway. If I buy the game now, do I get in on Thursday or Friday? I thought I saw the 4th but now I am reading the 3rd in places?

Thanks
vvvvvv

Manxome Foe fucked around with this message at 18:36 on Mar 1, 2016

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

So is this game popular or what's the verdict? The guest pass thread is pretty sparse with people offering keys, is there not a huge goon following?

Manxome Foe
Apr 6, 2005

Is there any way to simplify the combat? I really like how it plays, it just feels like there's WAY too many abilities/combos, and trying to remember how to do all of them is super overwhelming. Having main attack, secondary attack, and then 3 "ability" attacks, with directional AND shift modifiers on them is loving crazy.