Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

kalstrams posted:

Epistemes are plentiful, and some of us do play right now, be it Korea, Japan, or Russia. +20 is :suicide: but also irrelevant to the experience rate, which is one of the regional differences.

Edit:
I love BDO
Just watch the following video, at least the first two minutes of it without skipping.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ2zZWZwY6A

Holy poo poo wtf is even happening with that ui.

Jimlit fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Xigncode3 is currently in a race with the heat death of the universe to finish first.

Copyright(C) 2010

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Going to bed...

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Wask posted:

The game is visually amazing, action combat seems pretty well done, some complicated systems that seem a bit weird or pointless... but is it actually fun? I haven't seen anyone talk about that.

I played till about level 15 tonight, and had a blast. I was mainly just running around finding places to grind; skipping all the quests, crafting and npc affinity stuff.

The combat was definitely the highlight for me. It felt really fluid and the combo system is definitely a nice change from typical mmo combat. I also appreciated as a berserker I could goose step things to death.

Its certainly brought enough new stuff to the table gameplay wise to hook me for the next few months. And I'm 100% a self loathing PvP sandbox sperg who should hate this.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Eonwe posted:

ill figure out combos later on all I know right now is my bersker guy I headbutt people and jump and hit people with my axe and I power bomb them and stomp them

and then they die

and if its a big monster I occasionally sidestep

My zerker combo goes like this: F F F F F F F F F F F F F F RMB

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Eltoasto posted:

Anyone have their $60 of free cash disappear? i need a pet :(

what free cash?!

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I accidently set my surname to mandingo. I hope thats not going to carry over to release...

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Butt Frosted Cake posted:

I'm kind of torn should I go with sorceress or wait until the expansion to jump in and go with blader/plum? Don't really feel like grinding up two classes

I was torn too but the ammount of hype makes it seem like the whole world is going to be just samurai and ninjas when that happens.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Eonwe posted:

i dont think the $100 pack is worth it TBH

The issue for me is I don't fully understand the benifits of any of the items included in those packs. Like is the horse invulnerable or can you immediately drive your tier 5 horse to a watery grave...

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Eonwe posted:

you can revive your horse for silver, but you can also just get a horse in game if you want

its a convenience thing for launch, basically

the other stuff is basically cosmetics

Good to know. Guess I will stick with the $30.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Going for the $100 one cause I'm rich as gently caress and don't sweat $100 cosmetic bird whistles.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Xavier434 posted:

The next chinagame.exe

I wonder what its $100 founder's pack will include?

I keep thinking of things but starcitizen has all ready done them. It truly realizes the trump ideology.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Kimsemus posted:

They're adding larger ships for piracy. :getin:

It's going to be tough getting to mmo ships and piracy while naval action exists. Hopefully won't feel too tacked on.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Sucks this released the same tme as stardew valley.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Almost 35 already and have done basically nothing with my energy or contribution points. I aught to correct that but...effort.

Same, after reading about the enchant stuff it kind of immediately turned me off of this game.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

How is the population these days?

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

They are also handing out 50+ 530% xp/skill scrolls in the loyalty shop for 1 loyalty a piece. Just now saw it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

dromal phrenia posted:

Update: I’m level 56 now and decided to do awakening quests and they were easy. I still have no idea what I’m doing 90% of the time. I brewed a million beers and now I’m decent at cooking. I tried to fight a rift boss but I got owned and was annoyed that his HP went down so slowly.

Leveling 56+ seems much slower but the combat is still fun and the 9million things to do are cool. My biggest complaint is that I need about 2000x the inventory space.

Focus on getting to 59-60 the boss gear from the black spirit quests will trivialize 90% of the dark rift bosses.