Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006
I'm here to bring this conversation back on track. As the land baron, Autobot, I absolutely loved ArchAge. Started with controlling all of the territory and then went on to taking everyone's trade ships as a pirate. Best MMO I ever had the opportunity to play. Seriously, you guys were just doing it wrong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006
Hello there BDO goons. I came back to this game about a month ago. Turns out I like it a lot more now than at Launch. At launch, I gave far too much of my life to the guild 'support'. I love the people, but I'm looking to find a guild that will require dramatically less of my time.
I'm on the hunt for a guild that focuses on the small T1/T2 nodes. I'm okay with a 59 or 60 level commitment, but I don't think I'm pushing for 61. I snooped at Parks and Rec in the rankings, and they don't currently own any nodes? Do they fight for T1/T2 nodes? Are there any other guilds for us 30 something, working class people?

Zach the Drifter
Jul 16, 2006

gwrtheyrn posted:

We don't do nodes because most of us are super casual scrubs, and like 4-5 of us even have the gear to think about node wars. That and I'd only be free for one day a week since siege takes one of the weekend slots

Thanks for the update gwrtheyrn! I love GS, but I really want to get into node PvP once or twice a week. Do we have any sister guilds for those around 400 GS / Level 59?

Zach the Drifter fucked around with this message at 04:14 on Jul 29, 2017