Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

drunkill posted:

Food safety 101

small mercies.

This confuses me. I mean obviously the chicken is being stored improperly, but do they keep all of their food in a shelf right on the sale floor? The metal might slide across, but how are you supposed to access it while customers are looking through the rack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug

Officer CockKnuckle posted:

I know this is a year old, but im just reading threw this thread now.

I worked on a Walmart reno crew, what they are using to move that counter is called a scorpion, it's purpose built to do exactly what they are doing. its got some cast metal support bars that clamp onto the uprights, run underneath to support it. Theres one for every upright. A set of wheels is then put on each side, on each support and a ratchet is used to jack it up off of the ground and just on the skates. Then you can push that poo poo every where, 2 people could have moved that counter if it was going the other direction. The only reason they have a person on each handle, is so the thing moves straight and doesnt buckle.

Seriously, for moving a counter, they are the poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQaj96QWr0o

Okay, but why? I mean, wouldn't it be easier to just unstock the shelves, then dissemble them and then move it? It seems like a product that is created solely just for a problem that they've made up.

Luckyellow
Sep 25, 2007

Pillbug
Bulletproof windows is just a marketing gimmick to appeal to the tech bros who worry that the proles will rise up and devour them when the world crashes and burn. Basically selling to their fantasy.