Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

haveblue posted:

Even better when uncontained and in slow motion (money shot at 3:00)

oh man i stopped watching mythbusters but this team-up made me cum in my pants

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i feel like this was the moment that trump's presidency became inevitable

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

some questioned the wisdom of putting millions of angry bees on a truck, but so far there has been no response from whatever sweaty drunken reprobate is in charge of the angry bee company

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

probably cause they're too expensive per kilowatt hour

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

childmurdering zipline for sale. never used

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

I imagine they're going to turn off the rotation like, a week after its built and the publicity has died down

And if they dont itll just full on break down sometime in the next few years like every single stadium's retractable shade system

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Do no t blame car, car only want help. Help car.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Banana Man posted:

self driving cars should also have guns that shoot pedestrians that get too close

this but also replace police with self driving cars that shoot people that get too close

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Nude posted:

This is literally the plot to a play called All My Sons by Arthur Miller. The play is about a man who owns a company and he cuts corners when building airplanes for the war. Long story short he is aware that people probably died because of his work, but refuses to believe his son died because of him. He finds out in the end the son was riding a plane and decided to commit suicide because he couldn't live with the fact that his father knowingly shipped faulty airplanes. The play ends with the father finally realizing he is at fault for his son's death, and ends with him saying they were all my sons. Okay so not exactly the same but same idea.

Thats (one of) the guy(s) who banged marilyn monroe

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

The Lone Badger posted:

The rokkit is red.

da wurld iz flat sez ME *brandishes shoota*

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Jet Jaguar posted:

So what does one even DO with this? (Other than back away slowly and try not to inhale the fumes...)

im not an electrician but I bet they cut off the power somewhere else designed for that with the correct PPE

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 08:50 on Mar 30, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

looks like he struck coil

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

what if we find out they pushed a bugfix that made it so much worse he didnt have an opportunity to correct lmao

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Had a visceral reaction to that alright

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

An OSHA dash cam video of an incident involving a dump truck and an earth mover but no one dies and no bridges get wrecked!

https://i.imgur.com/NdFvhk4.mp4

:3:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:thermidor:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Dillbag posted:

I forgot to mention other pilots called Korean pilots the "Gooks of Hazard" lol

:allears:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:nallears:

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Nice piece of fish posted:

Because jesus christ how brokebrained do you have to be to be fine with someone flying a helicopter very poorly on the lawn next to your living room.

its funny because actual libertarians like the koch bros would have private security call the cops if someones helicopter was too loud next to their living room

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Bunni-kat posted:

My geology knowledge is lacking, I didn’t realize there were significant dissolved gasses in magma.

Yeah its basically like a carbonated beverage, the pressure underground forces the gasses in which are released in the much lower pressure at the surface

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

I'm voicing my disapproval of this page

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Synthbuttrange posted:

they're screaming GET THEM OFF GET THEM OFF MEEEEE

https://i.imgur.com/VfnO1Js.mp4

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

*paul reisers into the movie to be the worst piece of poo poo*

no, we gotta go with the corporation and toe the company line and do the dumbest bougiest sitcom to ever exist okay?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

xtal posted:

How do people poo poo on restaurant floors when I can't even use a urinal with someone else in the room

its like you know how you get so frustrated you feel like pissing your pants, but you get your poo poo together and not piss you pants today and confront your problems

i think its like the same thing but in reverse, some guy wont give you a free omlette so you poo poo on the floor and get schwifty

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Methylethylaldehyde posted:

Somewhere in Canada this is a thing.

Funnel cake fingers
Little bits of cannoli filling
chocolate sauce gravy

Just off the top of my head

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

later shitlords

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

hackbunny posted:

I've seen tiled pits before, although it may have fallen out of fashion

theyre common in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Heavy emphasis on automotive travel over pedestrians

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

this is why you dont use liedar

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

swordfish duelist posted:

That sounds like quitter talk.

We just fired a guy at our job (he didn't even have a month in yet) because he blatantly disregarded safety. Dude was walking around vertical glass being transported with no PPE on. The driver of the truck and several ground guys were yelling at him and he just shrugged it off like it was nothing.

Had another one working around a machine with no loto or PPE straight up tell a supervisor that they hope they get hurt.

The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

maybe its got something to do with why i never take a day off when im sick except when im contagious, i wanna die on the job it would be a very honorable way to go

Former DILF fucked around with this message at 01:18 on Jun 13, 2018

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Thats weird because your linkdin just says "asst crack whore"

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

but thats where all the money is

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Drunk Driver Dad posted:

How horrible is xylene in regards to skin contact out of curiosity? I've noticed people use it a lot at work to clean their hands. Most of the time just with a rag but I've literally seen a guy pour the poo poo out on his hands and wash them. Seems like a dumb thing to regularly do, although I'm sure a little bit getting on you probably isn't the end of the world.

The fumes make you puke yellow bile I know that much

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

DrPossum posted:

gently caress every doctor that tortured this guy
what the everloving gently caress

but think of the overtime pay

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

i imagine someday in the future doctors will just run over pedestrians for the extra work

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

The military is apparently sending in four months' worth of food, anticipating that the boys may have to stay in the cave until the end of monsoon season.

How deep underground are they? If that's the timeline we're talking about, surely there's some kind of drilling machine they could bring in to cut a new exit?

considering this monsoon season business its likely that the water level is rising steadily and theres a kind of race against that flow

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

Sagebrush posted:

No one's ripped like Gaston!
Got a grip like Gaston's!
"I think it's a dud. We got gypped!" said Gaston!
"Why, this piece of poo poo's not even DE-to-na-ting--"
Gee, R.I.P., that Gaston!

A man is dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

thats ok i was only ironically caring about the dude anyway