Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i just want this debate to be 3 hours of henry kissinger dunks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

bernie really needs to do a better job at not sounding like he's about to die

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Typo posted:

Does anyone outside d&d give a poo poo about Kissinger?

i never post here, and i do.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The Human Crouton posted:

You guys all think that was a dying cough? Are all of you 14?

i'm too young to know a dying cough!!!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Pick posted:

It's a wikipedia page longer than 200 words. People will go "Uh??"

the world is so corrupt....

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

she just rattles them off

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

disagreeing with obama publicly is tantamount to disloyalty

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i guess the implication is that she must not have been 100% behind his leadership if she was running against him?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

MechaFrogzilla posted:

She was the favorite! Of course she was running against him! He was running against her!

That jab didn't even make sense.

bernie's had a few zingers tonight that don't really make sense when you think about them yes

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

My line of the night was right near the beginning right after Bernie made his huge pitch to get a bitch on every dick and drop the People's Elbow on Wall Street Hillary ends her pitch with "If elected with your support I believe we will make.... progress."

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

"Bernie Sanders owns" - PBS commentator

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i mean he was clearly going for a "i respected him because he got poo poo done when poo poo looked bad and everything was on the brink" sort of way but churchill was a really bad answer after the kissinger attack and i feel like he only went for him because's the de facto "good guy foreign leader" old people think of

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

NutritiousSnack posted:

He considered the man to be like a son, give him a break

haha this reminds me of a fdr joke i heard

• Locked thread