Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

Thought Golem
Imagine if you're a Golem, and that's exactly what this is. You just summoned this Golem and you're ready to move on to more advanced Golems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck. marry. t-rex

ron color posted:

Reptilian Golem these guys appear whenever you call 911. Small chance they will become enraged if you look at the badge number

fuck. marry. t-rex

ron color posted:

Flip Over Golem this golem gets drunk and tries to backflip at every party. I dont think anyone here summoned him he just shows up

fuck. marry. t-rex

Hick Magnet posted:

Corduroy Golem
The Corduroy Golem, rarer now than in the woodwork of history, is known primarily for the infuriating *zut-zut* noises it makes as it creeps through hallways at nighttime. It has an awful glare and many childrens' fables warn of the dangers of confusing a Corduroy Golem with your teddy bear.

Hick Magnet posted:

Reebok Golem
The Reebok Golem is the fastest of all golems and excels at basketball. It can leap a dozen feet in the air and has a psychic connection with any nearby shot clock. It will often roll up on street games and bounce forward, dunking on everyone it passes. Who summons the Reebok Golem? Where do they keep coming from?

Ok. I've picked my golem battling team now what?

• Locked thread