Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

thassa pen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

gj my posting ally

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Man Utd defo don't need Chicharito even though he scores a million goals

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bea Nanner posted:

N'Doye proving to be onomatopoeic

N'Doye is cool and good

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

yesssss

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lmao van gaal

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Hoops posted:

They're honestly not even that great

most points and most goals scored?? seems good to me

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Isn't there something about if Man Utd fails to qualify for Champions League two seasons in a row, their kit deal with Adidas gets reduced by 30%?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Kwagga posted:

drat, if this doesnt motivate the players to put their hearts into it, i dont know what will

Actually, I'm just wearing my ABU glasses

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Josh Lyman posted:

Chelsea was 6 points above relegation coming into this weekend. Was probably too much to hope they'd drop down.

hmm, didnt you just start watching football??

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Panama Red posted:

The last time London hosed over northern England like this, Thatcher was in office

loving dnd NEeeeeerd

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

It is 2016 TYOOL and Spurs and Leicester are fighting for the title. What a time to be alive

EPL TYOOL 2016 is p. much the best, lol if you don't think so. hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

• Locked thread