Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Someone can have friends and family who care about them and still make the world a worse place for most people. His friends and family can mourn, I just got a little more freedom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Ketchup should only be applied by itself to french fries, any other use it should be accompanied with mustard or absent entirely.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Please get an av before quoting me thanks in gameboy advance.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
That reminds me time to post the highest-rated thread ever in QCS calling for the banning of all walrus avatars.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Scalia was a bad judge who consistently used his own dogma and the wishes of corporate non-persons in favor of the constitution to set legal precedent against the rights of individuals. I don't think it's A Good Thing that this person is dead, but it's definitely a positive that he's no longer able to ruin the lives of citizens because they're different from him.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
LMAO yeah get OWNED Kardashian bitches for having a popular TV series that I dislike I hope you all DIE AND BURN IN HECK

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
BigBoss ITT

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

I do not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
It's a shame Scalia's retirement was caused by his death, but it's unquestionably A Good Thing that he's no longer interpreting the Constitution for maximum oppression from the bench.

• Locked thread