Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

BigBoss posted:

Thank you for standing up to these ghoulish creeps. Disagreeing with someone doesn't mean you should dance on their grave. That is a sign of severe mental illness.
:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
its disgusting that you cowards are speaking ill of this kind noble and extremely dead soul on the internet instead of making plans to locate and piss on his grave

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Fast Luck posted:

Yeah you're right. I mean Obama already was vetting a Republican before, and a quick check of D&D...

and after Sandoval withdrew:
liberalism is a disease of the mind

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

Nathilus posted:

He may or may not have been a good man. I didn't know him. I doubt he was good given how reprehensible his court opinions were, but I'll decline to judge. I won't decline to judge that he was a godawful justice. And he wasn't going to stop being an utter poo poo justice until he died. So yes, I am glad that he's dead. Actuallly thrilled and sexually satisfied would be a better description. I'm liberal.
yeah i think you lose your right to be called a good man when you come out in favour of executing children and the mentally retarded

• Locked thread