Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
hopefully this means :obama: could nominate two more justices if RBG or Clarence retire/die before loving off for good... *fingers crossed*

Good riddance u blustery authoritarian greaseball, i hope Satan makes big fat stink meatballs out of ur putrid carcass

Mariana Horchata has issued a correction as of 23:42 on Feb 13, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Boner Zone posted:

yeah there's no way the GOP is able to obstruct this into next year when Obama leaves office but gently caress I can't wait to see them try

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
while Scalia's wide and ornate casket descends into the plot Justice Alito stands at attention and proclaims *You lie!*

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Three Olives posted:

I can't wait to hear about the "controversial" and "polarizing" career of a man that literally believed that the police should break into the homes of gay people and arrest them for having sex.

Rot in hell you evil piece of poo poo.

u forgot "provocative"

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Lufiron posted:

loving all the "next president should get to appoint!" bullshit when you know if the tables were turned that wouldn't be the case

shits gonna get real, this is probably the worst thing that could happen to the GOP in the middle of election primaries getting underway for both parties.

time to open the valve to let the tears flow thru...

:qq:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
Just a quick reminder here folks that Justice Scalia immediately filled his briefs with a load of piss and poo poo lasagna shortly after shuffling off of this mortal coil on his way to hell.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Darth123123 posted:

Are you spamming this thread?

it's what Scalia would have done

its like meta u kno

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

hey antonin scalia aka poo poo head of the decade just died but instead of celebrating that we should see which walrus avatared idiot can make the biggest drama scene in this thread to grab attention

thanks for posting, i now know what the actual name of that wonderful Mediterranean treat is so i can go buy some on my own: Manakish

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Node posted:

the president has released a statement

"I would like to express my deepest sorrow to Judge Antonin Scalia's friends and family. America has lost one of its greatest. In a bright contrast, however, Judge Scalia has given me the greatest gift of all - the chance to replace him." - President Barack Dingdong Obama

• Locked thread