Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Fansy posted:

I don't want to cheer a man's death, but I am relieved and excited at the prospect of an intelligent majority in the Supreme Court.

He was barely human anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Alcatrash posted:

can somebody explain why this matters for the election

It matters more for the good of the whole fuckin nation

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

BillmasterCozb posted:

If he was barely human, why stoop to his level

I'm not sure I could do enough damage in the world to match his level of shittiness

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Gazpacho posted:

say what you will about his law but he wrote some of the the best lines ever to come out of the court :patriot:

Oh for sure. I loved reading his opinions in my Constiutational law classes.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Jose Oquendo posted:

Wooooooo a person who's political views differed from mine died woooooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

OMG JC a Bomb! posted:

So did they find his bloated corpse in a ranch in west texas, or in a kiddie pool filled with West Texas Ranch dressing? I didn't read past the headline

In a hotel closet with a belt around his neck and pants down around his ankles

• Locked thread