Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

do not cheer his death you retards

t:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

Dapper Dan posted:

i still don't believe this is real. his black heart was supposed to carry him through 2025, i'll have to speak to my illuminati representative about this poo poo. this is some bullshit right here.

EDIT:
i hope the black beating heart of azael beezeulbub of the nine hells has a good warranty. gently caress

As Bernie grows more powerful the grasp of the Illuminati weakens.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

its bad to wish death on others

nobody has ever been able to prove this fyi like either scientifically or philosophically maybe you can be the first

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BillmasterCozb posted:

It's bad spiritually

prove it

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

they find out what he died of yet?

horse ruptured his intestines.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

The law is not a popularity contest. It was not put in place to reinforce your self-esteem. The only people who had a problem with Scalia were individuals who do not understand this. They felt that his refusal to bend the law to suit their fleeting and degenerate whims was somehow wrong. This is not true. Justice Scalia was a thoughtful person whose legal work was based on sound thinking. He based his decisions on constitutionality, nothing more. He did not allow anything to taint his legal decisions. I know that's a bitter pill to swallow when your entire life has been a participation trophy ceremony, but Antonin Scalia was a true patriot whose honorable service to the United States Supreme Court will not be forgotten. It really bothers me that people would dare celebrate his death. It is disgusting.

You're going to keep on pretending your love life is a choice rather than a consequence. Degenerate, pfft.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

So rape is no longer an immoral act? I would hate to moralize sexuality. That would make me a bigot.

lol that you think rape has anything to do with sexuality. Not terribly surprising, but still.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

BigBoss posted:

How messed up do you have to be to think someone expecting you to act with basic human decency is trolling?

Your stunning lack of empathy for people who justifiably view Scalia's death as an unalloyed good is totally triggering, shitwit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
eh just general triggering. figured the guy needed the ego boost.

• Locked thread