Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Party at my place!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Fansy posted:

I don't want to cheer a man's death, but I am relieved and excited at the prospect of an intelligent majority in the Supreme Court.

No you should definitely cheer his death, you'd be an rear end in a top hat if you didn't, honestly.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BillmasterCozb posted:

do not cheer his death you retards

lol at this pussy

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

BillmasterCozb posted:

If he was barely human, why stoop to his level

I didn't think I could get any happier after hearing this news, but every post you make just increases my happiness. When one man's death can increase the quality of life of millions, you are allowed to be happy when he dies you extraordinary idiot.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

935 posted:

Is this how right wing message boards are gonna look when Obama or Clinton pass away? Gleeful celebration?

Probably? But we can't let them have all the fun, so WOOHOOO!!!!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jose Oquendo posted:

Wahhhhhhh a person who's political views differed from mine died wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:haw:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The fact that so many people on here and in the real world are openly celebrating this actually gives me some hope for humanity. :unsmith:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I do not cheer the deaths of a person I disagree with politically, I am a good person

*for some reason is on GBS right now*

They probably just know that people will also celebrate their deaths too, and this frightens them.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Philthy posted:

Nah, Obama gets to nominate replacements. If the Senate disagrees too much, he will eventually be able to simply pick. They can't filibuster too long because I think there are time limits involved as well.

No, we are not going to have a 9th Supreme Court member for at least a year

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

http://isantoninscaliadead.tumblr.com/

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

i cant find anything supporting the words you keep saying, so please source it ty

Perhaps he is visiting from an alternate dimension?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Three Olives posted:

I can't wait to hear about the "controversial" and "polarizing" career of a man that literally believed that the police should break into the homes of gay people and arrest them for having sex.

Rot in hell you evil piece of poo poo.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

My mom, who is like the sweetest old lady in the world, responded "Good news! :)" when I texted her that Scalia died. lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Checking in at 9:45 to proclaim that I am still smiling at this man's death. :) God bless!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

mods please change dgsw's avatar to this

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Those guys definitely spent a lot of time banging

• Locked thread