Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Yawgmoth posted:

No it isn't and accusing people of severe mental illness just because they disagree with you is a sign of being a tremendous shitbird

Also, Scalia is directly responsible for thousands if not tens of thousands of deaths. I'm not just "disagreeing with him". He was a sadistic loving monster who deserved to die a long time ago.

Every second he's dead is better than the last.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

rezatahs posted:

whenever you're having a bad day just remember this fat greasy bastard is dead

I'm honestly in such a good mood remembering this fat gently caress isn't trying to violently subjugate everyone who isn't a white christian hetero male anymore.

It's lovely to have him dead. :)

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

InterFaced posted:

Why do so many conservatives have deformed jowls? See also: Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz.

How do you mention republican jowls and not namedrop Tricky Dick?

Philosopher King posted:

Isnt there some loophole where a scj doesnt have to be a lawyer or is that just some judges?

You don't even need a GED to be a Supreme Court justice.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Just woke up. Man it's awesome that I'm breathing and Scalia isn't. Today is going to be a great loving day.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I don't care how it happened, as long as it happened

I'm sure the guy who was always red and nude and steaming mad at everyone that isn't a white hetero male lived a very happy life and wasn't tortured by paranoia and ceaseless anger.

And now that he's dead he no longer has to worry about boys kissing. So even his supporters should be happy he's dead, because finally that big dumb bitch is able to relax.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

HJE-Cobra posted:

Sure, but the president needs to hand-pick them and they need to get approved by the senate and whatever

Which, even if the prez for some reason is like "I appoint Weedlord Bonerhitler", obviously the senate is going to be like "Uh no, this guy has no qualifications, also we have seen posts on the internet that he is gay, and likes caramel macchiatos and to be cuckolded"

You're forgetting that the president is black and the senate is republican.

So Obama needs to be like "I'm appointing this lesbian black liberal judge"

Mitch McConnell: "No."

Obama: "Fine. I'm appointing a conservative just to get this process over with. My appointee is Cumshit Bonerfart."

*senate approves 96-0*

The Anime Liker has issued a correction as of 16:52 on Feb 18, 2016

• Locked thread