Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

God loves us all, for we are his children

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

God loves us all, for we are his children

Sometimes God makes mistakes

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
The tragedy of hitler being systematically bullied into suicide :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Justice Palin

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I wonder if news agencies are covering up the fact that he died on the toilet or something

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BillmasterCozb posted:

The reality is that if you wish death on others, or celebrate their death, that is a bad thing to do

I wonder if he choked on a meatball

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Maybe he died from a blood clot or something after getting his balls stuck in a gloryhole

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I'm pretty sure the "died peacefully in his sleep" line trotted out by the media is code for "died while being pissed on by a man dressed as an anthropomorphic Tony the Tiger"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Cheney is not going to die, he's just going to be called home to hell

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

nigga crab pollock posted:

the bin laden thing was loving awesome

we managed to crash a god damned top secret experimental stealth helicopter on the pakistani's front lawn while clearly attempting to make the least amount of noise possible

There was also a dog

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Please stop with the negativity, this is a time for celebration

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
He probably farted himself to death

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think it's entirely possible that he died of AIDS

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
How is ketchup not allowed on hotdogs you dingbat

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

I hate yankees posted:

lol most people under 30 can't even name two justices, much less even probably know many justices serve on the court

you bernard supporters are hilariously stupid

As of this morning, Justice Scalia is still dead, and Obama is going to choose who is going to replace him

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
They should probably drive a stake through his heart and decapitate him just to make sure he like, stays dead

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

BigBoss posted:

The law is not a popularity contest. It was not put in place to reinforce your self-esteem. The only people who had a problem with Scalia were individuals who do not understand this. They felt that his refusal to bend the law to suit their fleeting and degenerate whims was somehow wrong. This is not true. Justice Scalia was a thoughtful person whose legal work was based on sound thinking. He based his decisions on constitutionality, nothing more. He did not allow anything to taint his legal decisions. I know that's a bitter pill to swallow when your entire life has been a participation trophy ceremony, but Antonin Scalia was a true patriot whose honorable service to the United States Supreme Court will not be forgotten. It really bothers me that people would dare celebrate his death. It is disgusting.

"Jack Bauer saved Los Angeles. ... He saved hundreds of thousands of lives," Judge Scalia said. Then, recalling Season 2, where the agent's rough interrogation tactics saved California from a terrorist nuke, the Supreme Court judge etched a line in the sand. "Are you going to convict Jack Bauer?" Judge Scalia challenged his fellow judges. "Say that criminal law is against him? 'You have the right to a jury trial?' Is any jury going to convict Jack Bauer? I don't think so. "So the question is really whether we believe in these absolutes. And ought we believe in th

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Fat Jesus posted:

i dont know who this guy was or why he apparently ran america but from the leftist tears he seemed to generate alone I think he's awesome and good. rip fat man whoever you were.

RIP hitler, leftists systematically bullied a great man to death :(

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
"Jack Bauer saved Los Angeles. ... He saved hundreds of thousands of lives," Judge Scalia said

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Illavick posted:

I really didn't know the man and will reserve judgement instead of hating him moments after his death based on a bunch of unsourced internet memes made by his political opponents who were all too happy or just plain stupid enough to present his comments out of context.

How about that motherfuckers? How does that taste?

He's still dead, so it's okay

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

InterFaced posted:

I do not want to dance on Scalia's grave. I might wanna piss on it though.

please dont dance on his grave, i dont want there to be any chance of the fat gently caress waking up again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Slugnoid posted:

scalia lived a long, happy and fulfilling life and died peacefully in his sleep

I don't care how it happened, as long as it happened

• Locked thread