Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Suck it, demons of hell. Good luck putting up with that rear end in a top hat.
I do not wish he could have suffered longer, not for compassion, but merely for the fact that that would leave him in this world for at least another second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I'll link the Onion article where they photoshop a sad Clarence Thomas/dog blend sitting in front of his fat casket.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

It's true that slow torture to death is a demonstrably poor way to gather reliable intelligence to save and aid american troops. The CIA wants it to stop, because it is poo poo.
But let me tell you about that episode of the TV show 24 which I caught on Netflix one time...

-Actual Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

32MB OF ESRAM posted:

just got back from watching deadpool then I saw this news. im glad old torture man is dead

The coolest and best thing about Deadpool is that Ryan Reynolds probably could respond to the death of that worthless rear end in a top hat like it aint no poo poo.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Prettz posted:

he should have been hung on a meat hook and had his skin peeled off until he bled out

Please don't despair.
He has (fat) children and grandchildren.

Maybe they can be flayed alive while hanging from meathooks?

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Marketing New Brain posted:

he was one of the smartest people I've heard speak live

I'm guessing I've heard many more live speakers than you.

I think you're dumb as hell and you should definitely kill yourself?

(the question mark is about killing yourself, not about how dumb you are)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

LungBrothers posted:

hey who's going in now that scalia is dead? some tepid liberal who's all about gay rights but fully supports droning? it'll be that but let's spectulate who specifically if you are in gbs and are smart enough to

John E. Jones III.

Appointed by George W. Bush unanimously, with absolutely no dissent from either party. He's going to be our next SCOTUS judge.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I strongly wish to poop or pee on a man's grave.

- A man who will take the time to poop on a man's grave.

And I'll literally do it as an example for my nephews and nieces

(scalia's gonna get pooped on)

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I want Ted Cruz on SCOTUS.

Having this man, who every human being viscerally hates instinctively within 1 hour of meeting him, appointed for life and forever denied the presidency and the position of chief justice in one fell swoop - I just imagine all conservative justices swinging left after seeing their ideology put in front of them in a very ugly, nasty mirror.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

I think that's the one, true, important takeaway from all this:
A grown man educated in law watched an anime once, and decided that his entire professional opinion should be fundamentally altered by his experience watching a anime that once.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

readingatwork posted:

YESSSS!!! YESYESYESYESYESYESYESROTINHELLYOUHATEFULFUCKINGPRICK! This is a sad day. My heart goes out to him and his family.

His son is a giant rear end in a top hat.

maybe they've got a toddler or something? idk...
Anyway, your heart is better spent not going out to his family. Just sayin'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Illavick posted:

I really didn't know the man and will reserve judgement

It's super-hard to get to know a man who's published thousands of opinions over years. Whose public opinions are probably older than you are.

Also, he did plenty of paid public speeches over decades.

I guess you're inexplicably proud of being an idiot? And you didn't have to share that, but you did?
You literally didn't have to boast about being dumb, but you did? publicly?

I don't get it, but I'll take the middle ground and reserve judgement as to how mouth-breathingly retarded you are.

• Locked thread