Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

LethalGeek posted:

This thread has been a refreshing reminder how stupid and contrary some people are for the sake of it. Apparently some of you have nothing meaningful in your head so you just spout whatever might get the ire of others.

I honestly can't tell if you're mad at the people who are fake white-knighting Scalia or are white-knighting him yourself. If the latter, you're a moron.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

lol

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Turtle Sandbox posted:

With scalia dead gay marriage will be legal and god will kill us all.

My body is ready.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

That Robot posted:

they should plant weed around his grave so something positive would have come of his mortal existence :420:

also gently caress him for the Gonzalez v. Raich decision

I wouldn't smoke that weed. I'd douse and ignite the whole area, then piss on it.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
No

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

CaptainSarcastic posted:

That poster should be me. :colbert:

Your av is enough for my vote.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
5'd for thread title alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
Article today about how much Scalia abused free trips and stuff.

• Locked thread