Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

This has been a great week - Cliven Bundy in jail and Antonin Scalia dead! I literally can't stop smiling! :neckbeard:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Kuato posted:

Republicans are saying "must be a Clinton style murder of him", and "McConnell will do the right thing and delay a vote until a new president is sworn in", and are legit sad about it. Kind of wish we could make a mass grave for all of them so they can join him.

No, they just need follow his lead and quietly die and put the rest of us out of their misery.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I haven't been this happy to hear someone died in a quite a long time. Scalia's death totally made my day. :downs:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Scalia is still dead and I'm still smiling about it. America is so much better off with that fucker gone.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

FishionMailed posted:

I'm not gonna revel in someone dying like a psycho but I'm not gonna say he wasn't a piece of poo poo, either.

If you don't revel in Scalia's death then you are probably a literal Nazi.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BigBoss posted:

*phoned-in zero-effort trolling*

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

The Grimace posted:

let me check...

yeah, still dead

:peanut:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BigBoss posted:

How messed up do you have to be to think someone expecting you to act with basic human decency is trolling?

Yes, doubling-down on your lovely no-effort schtick is clearly the best course of action to take. I'm sure if you keep shoveling you'll eventually strike a vein of pure comedy gold.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Chomp8645 posted:

The only thing that would have been better than "Scalia found dead at 79" would have been "Scalia found gay at 69".

"Scalia found dead in 1979" would have been pretty good, too, although in a very different way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

A GBS poster could be a sitting justice for life making decisions that outlast presidencies

That poster should be me. :colbert:

• Locked thread