Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Rest in feces.

Edit: or not. I really don't care come to think of it. His dumbass face and reactionary horseshit are already out of the way regardless.

Nathilus has issued a correction as of 14:51 on Feb 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Chinatown posted:

after a couple days, im still glad he no longer exists

Word. When I got up today my dick was hard and there was a smile on my face. "Scalia is still dead!" I thought happily. (I'm liberal so its OK for me to be ghoulishly happy about the deaths of evil politicians).

Then I opened my window and said, wow, what a wonderful day! Hullo there you big old blue sky! Hullo cars! Hullo emporium! Hullo building and loan!" And my angel bob was smiling too because I'm still not jumping off any bridges and his job is a loving cakewalk.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

The show must go on, as they say. And now that I think about it its BETTER without that vicious rear end in a top hat around to gum up the works.

Here is a live stream of my place, right now. https://youtu.be/dYLk34GCXbo

And before you ask yes, some people made an exception and came back from the dead to come chill and party. It's fine, don't worry. Goku is covering for them.Tonight is much chiller than last night though. Last night was REAL crazy.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I was telling my mom that I got the best valentines gift of my life with this gently caress keeling over and she was like "ha my office liberal (in texas every office has a pet liberal) was in an extremely good mood over this too. Wtf?" And I explained all the stuff about he was a Nixon apointee and otherwise the left hand of the legal Devil with his factual innocence misquote, bigotry and homophobia, clear mindset that his legalistic principles were more important than actual justice, and so forth.

And then my loving mom tried to troll me. She was all like, isn't it a bit heartless to dance on someone's grave like this? I could tell she obviously didn't mean it and thought of this thread. So I explained that no, not if the grave is Hitler's and what you're really dancing for is all those jews who aren't going to be gassed.

She might be an ancient white lady but is legit enough to get it.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

mdm posted:

That she says that after telling her about how Scalia doesn't mind when innocent people are murdered by the state you have to be either retarded or a troll

She was obviously trolling. You clearly haven't hosed my mom enough to know her that well and it's hard to get across the smirkyness in her voice as she said that in a post tho, so you'll have to trust me.

And yeah it was way naive to try to pull that kind of troll on me, I mean I've been reading this thread after all. But she didn't know that.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Meanwhile, a liberal checks in on the issue:

The sky is insanely blue today. The sun is shining, the critters are doing critter things, and the city throbs with life. But best of all, Scalia was still dead when I woke up again. This is America as it was meant to be. This is the best of all possible worlds.

*Unashamedly does a war dance on top of scalia's grave, bevause there is no wrong in celebrating the passing of evil*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

BillmasterCozb posted:

scalia was a good man with dumb views on homosexuality

He may or may not have been a good man. I didn't know him. I doubt he was good given how reprehensible his court opinions were, but I'll decline to judge. I won't decline to judge that he was a godawful justice. And he wasn't going to stop being an utter poo poo justice until he died. So yes, I am glad that he's dead. Actuallly thrilled and sexually satisfied would be a better description. I'm liberal.

• Locked thread