Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Maybe he was Raptured :tinfoil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I thought spite would drag him to his 90s, easy.

Seriously, I thought he had another decade or two in him, he didn't really look like he was 79 though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Just lol if you think Republicans can filibuster the nomination for a full year

Reagan appointed 4 justices, the latest being Kennedy on Feb. 3, 1988, around the same time in his presidency as Obama

It's one thing to block Obama's federal court appointments into perpetuity, it's entirely another to leave the Supreme Court at a perilous even number of members

Then again Kagan still recuses herself often

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

you found it

this is it, this is the guy who was actually (not "actually") innocent

Maybe there is divine justice

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Bible posted:

Wow. Be careful what you wish for...

Great username/post combo

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Geoj posted:

Doesn't mean they won't try. A stacked judiciary is pretty much their only bulwark against a changing electorate, it wouldn't surprise me if they destroy their party trying to maintain it.

Oh there's no doubt in my mind Republicans will make a bigger stink than possibly even Clarence Thomas' confirmation, it doesn't matter who Obama tries to nominate

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

davecrazy posted:

lol @ anybody who thinks Obama will nominate anybody other then some boring moderate.

nailed it

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

I really hope Obama takes his time and prays on the issue. We could use another strong justice with the courage to stand up to important things like religious freedom.

you were missing a preposition I did the courtesy of adding it for you

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

goku im piss posted:

I hope Ginsberg is next

better yet if it happens this year

Republicans: "Obama should OBVIOUSLY leave the appointments to the next [Republican] president..."

Gazpacho posted:

liberal legal "theory": if it feels good do it, and drat the consequences

conservative legal "theory": if it smells bad (gay sex, marijuana) ban it, drat the consequences

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
as opposed to your Serious Political Supreme Court Commentary?

PS Love ur av

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

So rape is no longer an immoral act? I would hate to moralize sexuality. That would make me a bigot.

have you read any rape cases from the supreme court up through 80s? you might be surprised by how conservatives dealt with the issue!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

I bet u went to a 3rd tier toilet.

apparently did me more good than whatever hole you crawled out of

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Gazpacho posted:

ain't no ones business if he do

apparently it's Scalia's

oh wait Scalia has no more business :lol:

:toot:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

BigBoss posted:

Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice.

Do go on :allears:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Supreme Allah posted:

Antonin is a stupid name.

Nino is a pretty chill diminutive though

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

The Comments Section posted:

While I believe he was killed, I think leaving a pillow over his head is a red herring. Why would a killer leave the pillow there? More than likely however they killed Breitbart is how they disposed of him. Now watch how fast they cremate him of get him into the ground without an investigation.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Orkin Mang posted:

how ironic that a organisation caled the iluminati are known for chiefly for their murkiness

lol yes, the illuminati are "known" by a lot of people

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nonsense posted:

Antonin Scalia is trapped in a whack rear end crystal prison

Tell us more!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
The Kardashians

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

ScrubLeague posted:

LMAO yeah get OWNED Kardashian bitches for having a popular TV series that I dislike I hope you all DIE AND BURN IN HECK

exactly, some people have strong feelings one way or the other about Kardashians

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

LethalGeek posted:

This thread has been a refreshing reminder how stupid and contrary some people are for the sake of it. Apparently some of you have nothing meaningful in your head so you just spout whatever might get the ire of others.

gently caress you rear end in a top hat

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/scotus-analyst-tom-goldstein-loretta-lynch-most-likely-candidate-replace-n518916

Justice Lynch? :unsmigghh:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

TEAH SYAG posted:

Kegan needs to surf down a mountain of broken glass into a pit filled with poo poo covered spikes IMO

don't kinkshame Kagan pls

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

NutritiousSnack posted:

Alito is actually a 1000x worse

This guy gets it, Alitos opinions are leagues worse than Scalias

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

babypolis posted:

actually hes more or less directly responsible for the iraq war so its more like hundreds of thousands

how is he responsible for the Iraq war? that's... interesting

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Ivor Biggun posted:

I may be missing something here but what has Kagan done to earn goon ire?

She has to recuse herself all the drat time :( why did she have to be the solicitor general? inconsiderate if you ask me

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

dad gay. so what posted:

this has now been confirmed true. please keep radio silence. over.

...God?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
what on earth is the significance that his bed clothes or whatever it was weren't wrinkled? Seems like a weird detail always mentioned in the portion of the story about having the pillow on his face

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

D-Tron posted:

the bad man's dead and me? i'm glad of it

clearly psychotic, baker act this threat to society and himself

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Alan Smithee posted:

is he strawman or hitler im not sure

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

donkey salami posted:

Did he come out of the cave yet?

This is going to be the new easter right?

second cumming jesus wouldn't look anything like scalia, jesus' boner would shrink at the thought of being near litigation

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Peztopiary posted:

Your stunning lack of empathy for people who justifiably view Scalia's death as an unalloyed good is totally triggering, shitwit.

triggering laughter?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
pee pee doo doo applesauce bad man is still dead today

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Nathilus posted:

I was telling my mom that I got the best valentines gift of my life with this gently caress keeling over and she was like "ha my office liberal (in texas every office has a pet liberal) was in an extremely good mood over this too. Wtf?" And I explained all the stuff about he was a Nixon apointee and otherwise the left hand of the legal Devil with his factual innocence misquote, bigotry and homophobia, clear mindset that his legalistic principles were more important than actual justice, and so forth.

And then my loving mom tried to troll me. She was all like, isn't it a bit heartless to dance on someone's grave like this? I could tell she obviously didn't mean it and thought of this thread. So I explained that no, not if the grave is Hitler's and what you're really dancing for is all those jews who aren't going to be gassed.

She might be an ancient white lady but is legit enough to get it.

That she says that after telling her about how Scalia doesn't mind when innocent people are murdered by the state you have to be either retarded or a troll

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I wanna see Perd Hapley from Parks and Rec on the bench, he isn't a judge but he was pretty good at it in that one episode with his judge hammer

• Locked thread