Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Redlining my shit posting machine

BigBoss posted:

The funny part is that Scalia wasn't really an opinion haver, so much as a law reminder. All he did was remind people of what the law was and they got all pissy...

BigBoss posted:

Lol yeah, its going to be hard to top the lunatic fringe. Especially since the GOP is correct and a lame duck Obama has no business appointing a justice. He needs to just sit down and be quiet for the next 11 months. I'm sure he's used to that. Michelle obviously wears the pants. :lol:

It's like Scalia is posting from beyond the grave!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

Probably to indicate he passed somewhat peacefully. Though the conspiratorially minded might suggest someone suffocated him then proceeded to iron his clothes. Then forgetting the pillow was still on his face of something I dunno.

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

InterFaced posted:

Why do so many conservatives have deformed jowls? See also: Mitch McConnell, Ted Cruz.

They have had countless cocks slamming into them over the years. It's basically scar tissue at this point

Dr. Fraiser Chain
May 18, 2004

You dance on his grave because he wouldn't retire under a democrat, he was only going to leave by dieing in office. I didn't want Scalia dead, I just didn't want him on the bench.

• Locked thread