Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Hope it's true. hosed up if false is appropriate here IMO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
It's on the Drudge Report so it must be true. Well was gonna drink because I'm miserable, but gonna have to mix it up today and drink to celebrate

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
Republicans are saying "must be a Clinton style murder of him", and "McConnell will do the right thing and delay a vote until a new president is sworn in", and are legit sad about it. Kind of wish we could make a mass grave for all of them so they can join him.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord
LMAO at these republitards saying the country needs to wait until a new President to get his replacement.

Anyways, I think Robert Shapiro would be a good justice. Being one of the sole survivors of the OJ dream team.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

blarzgh posted:

awwvyeah somebody who had wrong opinions died lets fuckin celebrate and act like animals. good thing one of the right-opinion-havers didnt die.

:agreed:

It is good to see someone shares this opinion.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

Haverchuck posted:

[in unbelievably slimy, nasal, wheezing nerd voice:]Why am I not surprised someone who's happy about another person's death would resort to hate speech when questioned about their repugnant beliefs?

:master:

Haverchuck laying down sick burns today.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

WhyteRyce posted:

Appoint Bill drat it. Get Bill in the Supreme Court, Hilary in the White House, move Chelsea to some podunk no-where district and get elected to Congress. Triple-team slam dunk on the GOP

bill looks like he has one foot in the grave. as does hillary and bernie.

should just reappoint justice souter to annoy him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

Buglord

doodlebugs posted:

the police chief from Police Academy is also dead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Gaynes

gently caress. gently caress!!! David Bowie, Mister Scalia and now this?!?!?! 2016 has been one cruel year so far. :smith:

• Locked thread