Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
well, good riddance. let the poo poo show begin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

huskarl_marx posted:

LOL I WONDER WHO THOMAS IS GOING TO COPY NOW

with any luck scalia still

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

It's good, that he is dead, but torture is bad and there is no reason to poo on his corpse its no more the man than a straw effigy is because he is dead, and that's good

death is the perfect time to talk poo poo since they can't hear it

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

BillmasterCozb posted:

its bad to wish death on others

and so like other that this post is there anything else you can do to stop me? I do whatever the gently caress I want

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
loving all the "next president should get to appoint!" bullshit when you know if the tables were turned that wouldn't be the case

shits gonna get real, this is probably the worst thing that could happen to the GOP in the middle of election primaries getting underway for both parties.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
the fallout of this is going to be a supernova. the republicans are going to block whomever obama nominates, but there are two judges on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit that were unanimously confirmed by the senate. if obama nominates either of these two, republicans are going to have a tough time trying to argue (and right in the middle of a presidential election) that it isn't sour grapes when they don't confirm one of them.

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

BigBoss posted:

The funny part is that Scalia wasn't really an opinion haver, so much as a law reminder. All he did was remind people of what the law was and they got all pissy because the Founding Fathers didn't include a provision in the Constitution for Bronies to legally adopt their erotic Fluttershy fanfic as they would human children and other insane, deviant poo poo like that.

yeah death to innocent people by the courts is totally what they wanted

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Sen. Mitch McConnell, in 2005, defending the absolute right of a sitting president to nominate judges.

quote:

The Constitution of the United States is at stake. Article II, Section 2 clearly provides that the President, and the President alone, nominates judges. The Senate is empowered to give advice and consent. But my Democratic colleagues want to change the rules. They want to reinterpret the Constitution to require a supermajority for confirmation. In effect, they would take away the power to nominate from the President and grant it to a minority of 41 Senators.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA dude theyre all trash. hyprocritical, yellow-backed, useless trash. I hope this clown dies too. If that makes me a bad person, so be it. Not like you can do poo poo about it cept post

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
its like drat nigga its the 21st century we got cameras we got the internet, we got paper to write poo poo down, shits gonna come back around when you talk outt've your cocksucking lips

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Rupert Murdoch

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
Sheldon adelson

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

good. Being from Chicago, he needs to perpetuate black on black violence and take out clarence Thomas next

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005

Nathilus posted:

I was telling my mom that I got the best valentines gift of my life with this gently caress keeling over and she was like "ha my office liberal (in texas every office has a pet liberal) was in an extremely good mood over this too. Wtf?" And I explained all the stuff about he was a Nixon apointee and otherwise the left hand of the legal Devil with his factual innocence misquote, bigotry and homophobia, clear mindset that his legalistic principles were more important than actual justice, and so forth.

And then my loving mom tried to troll me. She was all like, isn't it a bit heartless to dance on someone's grave like this? I could tell she obviously didn't mean it and thought of this thread. So I explained that no, not if the grave is Hitler's and what you're really dancing for is all those jews who aren't going to be gassed.

She might be an ancient white lady but is legit enough to get it.

did you tell her that there is a non-zero chance that there will be people dancing on hers after all the herpes infections she caused?

• Locked thread