Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/C4OV2UofPFg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
OP delivers

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Imagine how badass it would be if that guy used a laser to make the AVGN Theme Song.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I have my steam controller set to play part of Still Alive when it turns on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

... Holy poo poo. This video is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Science is loving awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I have my steam controller set to play part of Still Alive when it turns on.

win

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP I found this room from a Volition Plays video, it's epic. It has a little gun in it based on the gun from Men in Black when Will Smith is like all pissed cuz it's a tiny gun but when you shoot it it blows poo poo up and you fly backwards, like in the movie.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Science is loving awesome.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

[looks up from my book] i loving love science

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

OP I found this room from a Volition Plays video, it's epic. It has a little gun in it based on the gun from Men in Black when Will Smith is like all pissed cuz it's a tiny gun but when you shoot it it blows poo poo up and you fly backwards, like in the movie.

drat I still haven't watched the SR3 break the build yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I learned it from the SR3 video but that easter egg is actually in 4.

crunk dork
Jan 15, 2006
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ&hd=1

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa. According to this video, in the german version of SR3 they had to not only make it so if you killed a cop in the game you would get max police notoriety but the police would also have to be super strong as well. Sick...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSrABFL4Ce4&t=3840s

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I'm making a note here - huge success.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lmao Jeff Harris FTW

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I'm gonna end up watching this whole thing again.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lol I forgot Hulk Hogan is a voice actor in SR3 and 4.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Whoa. According to this video, in the german version of SR3 they had to not only make it so if you killed a cop in the game you would get max police notoriety but the police would also have to be super strong as well. Sick...

This is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just 100%ed the map on SR4 other than the portal things... Winning. It's fairly insane that the last time I played this I didn't even know half of the game is a bunch of wrestling refs...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh poo poo! I just got the Rowdy Roddy Piper outfit. Rest in piece Hot Rod.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay now the map is 100%. HOIPE!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well actually I need someone to do the co op things with me but other than that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

SR4 had awesome movement. Wish it wasn't the same map as 3 though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I'll say it has awesome uhhh mobility but the actual moving around in it and controlling it can be a pain in the rear end I've found.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I wish you could go back to Stilwater from SR 1/2 and fly around and wall run in that city. Steeport FTL

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

City of Heroes, SR4.. More games need a superjump ability.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I wish there was a new Crackdown, on PC so I don't have to buy a Xbox.;

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I haven't played Gat out of Hell yet.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think Crackdown 3 will wind up PC because within the last month Recore and Quantum Break went from Xbox exclusives to Xbox/PC. Could be a new paradigm shift

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me neither and probably won't...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I think Crackdown 3 will wind up PC because within the last month Recore and Quantum Break went from Xbox exclusives to Xbox/PC. Could be a new paradigm shift

I think Sunset Overdrive is as well, So That's A thing.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ppl don't seem to hot on it but it came with my Presidential Swag Carpet Dumping Loads Edition.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I still play my old 360 because Saints Row 1+2, Crackdown and Two Worlds are loving win. Just wish I could get Marble Blast Ultra again (RIP)

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Gat out of hell kinda sucks dick. They loving gave us the most weak as conclusion to The Dex Saga and even spelled it "Stillwater" in activity description. It's Stilwater, with one L, bitch!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Gat out of hell kinda sucks dick. They loving gave us the most weak as conclusion to The Dex Saga and even spelled it "Stillwater" in activity description. It's Stilwater, with one L, bitch!

Jean Luc Picard didn't make a facepalm big enough for this. Come on Volition. Really?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

M-Crone... What the gently caress is up?

• Locked thread