Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

is there any good animorphs fan fiction? I'm not talking weird romance crap where they turn into animals and gently caress, but like any good stuff where they like go to alien worlds and turn into alien gazelles or become movie stars as the dog in "airbud 32: handball"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaly Haylie

why can't they do both?

Android Blues

"❮Tobias, it’s all different,❯ I said. ❮Visser Four changed it. All of it. No one is where they should be, doing what they did in our reality. We don’t even know if these guys are the bad guys or the good guys in this reality.❯

❮He’s still Hitler!❯ Tobias said.

- Megamorphs #3: Elfangor’s Secret, pg. 185 (by K.A. Applegate)

Android Blues

i can't take credit for that because it is verbatim from the source but i definitely read a lot of animorphs fanfiction when i was like nine, ill see if its still in my browser history...

Android Blues

one time when i was a little kid my aunt and uncle asked me to show them how to use the internet, and i showed them how to search for stuff, and i was like "see, you just put something you're interested in into the search box here" and i typed in "animorphs fanfic" to demonstrate and the first result on their search engine was a site with poems about the animorphs that i then spent a couple of minutes demonstratively browsing. see? i said, look at all these great poems i found

Machai

Android Blues posted:

one time when i was a little kid my aunt and uncle asked me to show them how to use the internet, and i showed them how to search for stuff, and i was like "see, you just put something you're interested in into the search box here" and i typed in "animorphs fanfic" to demonstrate and the first result on their search engine was a site with poems about the animorphs that i then spent a couple of minutes demonstratively browsing. see? i said, look at all these great poems i found

you could have just posted a lmgtfy link...

Machai

quote:

The Time Matrix Chronicles by Blue Dragon
Seven years after the defeat of Earth the remaining Animorphs get a chance to change the past. It all develops into a story of hope, impossibilities, VERY close calls, CLIFFHANGERS, heroes, traitors, surprises, and of course... the Time Matrix.
Rated: K - English - Chapters: 33 - Words: 110,743 - Reviews: 333 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Updated: Jun 11, 2001 - Published: Dec 17, 2000 - Complete

ok I think this is the one guys. I'll have to read this when I get out of work today.

Furia

How about some animorphs/game of thrones fanfic where they like turn into dragons and poo poo.

(Haven't watched game of thrones so don't know if there are dragons but whatever you get the point)

you just have to believe in yourself, there's a little skeleton inside of us all

alnilam

Android Blues posted:

"❮Tobias, it’s all different,❯ I said. ❮Visser Four changed it. All of it. No one is where they should be, doing what they did in our reality. We don’t even know if these guys are the bad guys or the good guys in this reality.❯

❮He’s still Hitler!❯ Tobias said.

- Megamorphs #3: Elfangor’s Secret, pg. 185 (by K.A. Applegate)

alnilam

"I'm alone, deep in heavily patrolled Taxxon territory, and Tobias won't be back with help for at least two days," Marco thought to himself. He knew that only one transformation would do. Jake and Cassie had mocked him when he first demonstrated his new Fictional Creature Acquisitor and acquired this morph as a demonstration. But he knew the power of Twilight Sparkle was now the only thing that could save him.

ty manifisto

Android Blues

i'm curious to hear how/if machai enjoyed The Time Matrix Chronicles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I like this one

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

• Locked thread