Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
every now and then i'll get an urge for hmm so i'll shell out for a small server for me and some friends to play on for a little while, one of my friends hates the way i build tho and if i set up infrastructure guaranteed the next time i log on he'll have either already reorganized it or be in the process cause he's some kind of neatness fetishist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

Wormskull posted:

I guess I should explain but those blocks you can shape them and stuff and then when your satisfied you can apply materials to them to put a texture on it.

i was going to ask if you knew that but decided that you probably did, and not to be a smartass about it

there's like a few chisel designs that aren't compatible with carpenter's iirc and that's annoying but they're few and far between

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe

• Locked thread