Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
Ladies and gentlemen:
Future CIA Director Stone Cold
OPM Director Mr. McMahon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
When I first saw this thread title I assumed the 14 words reference was ironic but after seeing literally everything the OP has posted suddenly I'm not so sure

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Fullhouse posted:

ask the native groups how deporting them all to the American Southwest worked for them back in the day

They'd probably say, "You are a piece of poo poo for using my people's systematic betrayal and genocide to justify your reliance on exploitative labor practices all in mindless service to your corporate masters."

But what do I know? I haven't stepped foot on rez since I was 12.

The Saurus
Dec 3, 2006

by Smythe
An ex-illegal immigrant bought me a vegetarian sandwich at my job the other day when I said I couldn't bring a bagged lunch, so I'm ready to have a more nuanced view on this issue now only 50% of the illegals I've personally met are law-flouting, anchorbabby-dropping assholes.

The Saurus has issued a correction as of 16:36 on Mar 12, 2016

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
donald trump is a coward and i am confident i could break him asunder in personal combat

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

There's an eery silence in this thread.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
One of the liberals in one of the other Trump threads said violent protest at Trump rallies is good and quoted Hitler as saying something like the best way to stop Nazism would have been with swift and unrelenting force before they came to power.

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
bash the fasc imo

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

T r a v i s posted:

One of the liberals in one of the other Trump threads said violent protest at Trump rallies is good and quoted Hitler as saying something like the best way to stop Nazism would have been with swift and unrelenting force before they came to power.

It's like that XXX movie, where Samuel Jackson says "we need to send a snake into a cage full of snakes", and then Vin Diesel comes and kicks some rear end.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

mike12345 posted:

It's like that XXX movie, where Samuel Jackson says "we need to send a snake into a cage full of snakes", and then Vin Diesel comes and kicks some rear end.

Haha

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
You're a renegade, a loose cannon, a mad dog, and if I had it my way we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. Well there's a madman on the loose and one thing I can't deny is that you get results. So you're back on the team for now but just know that I am going to keep my eye on you, Hitler.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

T r a v i s posted:

Violent protest at trump rallies is good.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

T r a v i s posted:

You're a renegade, a loose cannon, a mad dog, and if I had it my way we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now. Well there's a madman on the loose and one thing I can't deny is that you get results. So you're back on the team for now but just know that I am going to keep my eye on you, Hitler.

clearly i wasnt talking to you, big titties

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
Trumper Stumper (2017) Russell Crowe portrays the leader of a gang of redhats as the tables are turned and they are besieged by a bloodthirsty mob of peace-loving Muslims and law-abiding illegal immigrants in this gritty whitesploitation drama.

Sancho
Jul 18, 2003

I, too, could destroy a 70 year old man in melee combat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Talmonis
Jun 24, 2012
The fairy of forgiveness has removed your red text.

Sancho posted:

I, too, could destroy a 70 year old man in melee combat.

This sort of thing shatters the swaggering Strongman mystique though.

• Locked thread