Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

"i cannot tell a lie... we're gonna make a fortune on this place" - george washington, upon discovering dinosaurs in america in 1776

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

"does anyone need anything from the vending machines? cause uh... i was gonna go by there and Iw as just wondering if anyone needed anything..."
-william henry harrison to america, before dying a month into his term

ty manifisto

alnilam

"don't move!! it can't see us if we don't move." - Woodrow Wilson, 1915, regarding the war in europe

ty manifisto

alnilam

"must go faster... must go faster!!" - james k polk, speaking on westward expansion

ty manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"I spared no expense" -2016 Presidential hopeful Donald Trump

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Life always finds a way" -Ronald Reagan, Concerning Oliver North's testimony on the Iran-Contra hearings

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Looke

"you built a time machine, out of a deloren?" george w bush

alnilam

"hey, we were saving that!" - the american people
"for tonight... i guarantee it" - FDR, signing the Revenue Act of 1942

ty manifisto

Commie NedFlanders

alnilam posted:

"does anyone need anything from the vending machines? cause uh... i was gonna go by there and Iw as just wondering if anyone needed anything..."
-william henry harrison to america, before dying a month into his term

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

"clever girl" - fdr to elenor, shortly before devouring him.

• Locked thread