Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

jesus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://twitter.com/PackBenPack/status/984159060281835521

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

yes, you can host a lobby with a password

woah!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

*On page 4 of the latest Indie Treasure thread* Bob's my homie, but...

ahaha. good one my man.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fredrik1 posted:

PUBG is better though..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Please enjoy the superb vistas that this dish provides. I personally recommend pairing it with a fistful of valium and the type of cider they sell what comes in plastic soda style bottles, sir. By your leave then, sir. *takes lid off a dish revealing a 50ft drop onto solid concrete*

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Waiting for June 6 to arrive

lmao jesus

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sector_corrector posted:

wow, one good game for 38 dollars. unbelievable value.

salt and sanctuary should be removed from steam along with the pedo anime games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Is Salt and Sanctuary bad? I thought I had heard good things about it except the 2001 Newgrounds art for human characters

its extremely bad in every way

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

im not sure know why but im suddenly tempted to pick up salt and sanctuary for the first time in my life

never gets old

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this era of gaming is awesome

mysterious loyall X posted:

i remember soem guy playing it trying to like get killed by a horse to clip thru half the map or something which is cool but what was cooler is he kept failing and getting more and more flustered and saying stuff like this has never happened before

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

all of the areas look exactly the same and theres no map or landmarks of any sort so have fun finding your way around

and its not just the traps, enemies blend into the background and in the mid-game they like to just fill a room with 20 different powerful enemies that have all-new gimmicks and have never been introduced before so you just get slaughtered. also there are enemies that give everyone a god mode barrier and they fly around out of range of anything you can attack them with lmao the game is completely disastrous and just gets worse as you muscle through it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

titan fall 2 is on sale for 5 bucks rn for e3, and bf1 with all dlc for 15.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

I hope nioh goes on sale. I want that poo poo so bad.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Isn't it on sale right now?

:stare:

was mainly making a ref to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

but hell yeah

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

theres a version of that lotr thing where legolas says "i hope dark souls 2 goes on sale..I want that poo poo so bad" im not going crazy

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

steams really freaking out for me too, ill try later.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

I played a lot of hours of Just Cause 2 just loving around. Should I get 3

3 is fine if you liked 2 but i got sick of it a lot faster than 2 and cant really pinpoint why

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

Good news all Sonic Forces is 50% off. At that price they're practically forcing you to buy it.

no.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

thank you andrew wk and todd howard for saving e3

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao. godd howard ftw

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*watches Black Mirror on Nintendo 3ds*

smartphone? nah im good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

This only got discovered because the developers started making fake Team Fortress 2 items to put on the marketplace to scam people with

lmao awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Palpek posted:

I recommend reading the article (or the reddit recap of the twitter feed), it's really fascinating if you're interested in the industry.

Short answer: Valve has some insane Lords of the Flies level of poo poo going on the inside and people who don't devote most of their time on playing the internal politics game get purged.

what makes this even better is that before all this stuff came to light they swore it was some kind of developer paradise where everyone just kind of did what they felt like doing lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my favorite parts of sotn, order of ecclasia, super metroid, metroid zero mission, cave story, etc were the parts where every level are the same procgen hallway with a part that goes up or down and at the up/down part theres a dead end where you have to use Item thats unlocked through Runs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

apparently it isn't just a port for modern pcs, they made various major corrections to the most complained about stuff and balanced it around singleplayer.

i have 0 interest personally, how weird lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

It's gonna be a lovely F2P Korean MMO, look at the developers history https://www.giantbomb.com/t3-entertainment/3010-11929/

ahh awesome

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Owners of the SCUM Supporter Pack start with an extra 2 inches.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

nightmare world

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

reading the posts in that thread just reminded me why i only read imp zone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

their horribly broken engines are starting to seep into real life and soon we'll see todd clip through an office door

lmfao