Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Steam is a piece of horse crap.

In Training posted:

It sucks so bad.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Update: Valve has informed us that Randy and Gabe didn't meet until after Valve had shipped Half-Life, making Randy's story seem ... well, unlikely. We're trying to find out what happened right now.

Update 2:Well, we just heard from PR and they confirmed that the story is a fabrication. Pitchford is apparently going to get in contact to explain what happened. We can't wait to find out his excuse for taking advantage of our Pollyanna-esque faith in the inherent goodness of people, and, by extension, telling tall tales to you, the people who are buying his games.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Epic!! loving epic!!!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Major Isoor posted:

Not sure if it's already been brought up in the IZ, but has anyone else been looking at/thinking of buying Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I've been watching some gameplay footage and reading about it over the last few weeks or so, and I'm mighty tempted. It seems to essentially be a historically-focused M&B-like RPG (although you're just some schmo, so you can't lead an army and take over the country, like in M&B) that's focused a lot more on realism.

I'm hoping like hell that it turns out to be great fun (and not just in the standard RPG/M&B way; I'd like 'medieval ARMA' just as much, to be honest) although judging from the early footage, there's a reasonable chance that some of the combat mechanics, etc. will be a bit janky on release. Hopefully the team has been able to iron out all the minor glitches, since it's coming out on the 13th Feb.

It looks cool as hell and I'm definitely buying it as long as the reviews aren't disastrous.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fredrik1 posted:

PUBG is better though..

David is a martyr for the cause

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Is Salt and Sanctuary bad? I thought I had heard good things about it except the 2001 Newgrounds art for human characters

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

i remember soem guy playing it trying to like get killed by a horse to clip thru half the map or something which is cool but what was cooler is he kept failing and getting more and more flustered and saying stuff like this has never happened before

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

i trust that man with my life

:hai:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Mekchu posted:

Has anyone picked up Vampyr?

I’ve been resisting it because my backlog is at unprecedented levels right now but I love vampire stuff and am very stupid and bad with money so I’m probably going to cave and buy it this weekend.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Good hauls. I got Iconoclasts, Northgard, and [covers my mouth with my hand and disguises my voice] Telltale’s The Walking Dead. Nothing I really wanted was on a good sale but I’ve had my eye on Iconoclasts and Northgard for a while

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

lmfao. godd howard ftw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Theyre hungry because Gabe Newell ate all of their lunches the legendary fat bastard.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

Owners of the SCUM Supporter Pack start with an extra 2 inches.

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

goferchan posted:

https://twitter.com/TheAtlasOne/status/1070455489765535745

lmao

edit: oh it wasn't just one guy. anyone who submitted a support ticket got the ability to view other people's, respond to them, close them, etc

elf help book posted:

https://bethesda.net/community/topic/293127/bethesda-is-leaking-your-personnal-informations-through-tickets/20

they responded to a support thread on this with just "Hi guys, we've resolved this issue." and closing the thread. except people could still post in the closed thread

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fantastic Flyer posted:

Based Godd Howard does it again!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

American McGay posted:

the fat leaving fur nland durt

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

This but without the sarcastic tone.

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I like the way Hryb thinks!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Rolling into Poland in a Panzer IV: Well, I finally made it...... despite your directions.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

elf help book posted:

"before we sign on to use only your store, whats your system like for me to manage my games?"

"oh steves a nice guy"

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I don’t know what game that is but going on a holy crusade with an annoying religious thot who commands you 24/7 ftmfw

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Game with really intelligent literature inspired title like Archipelago of Ancients Past or Writ in Obsidian but the graphics look like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac meets the Pterattack flash game from Neopets

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Tbh you deserve it for buying Borderlands 3

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

The Milkman posted:

Randy's trick

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I like the look of it well enough. Most important is that I don’t have to see 3 dumbass Rock Paper Shotgun articles every time I select a game in my library, but time will tell whether the epic community memes are any better

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Superintendent Chalmers! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable boat sequence.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

:hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

[Darth Vader voice] I have diluted the IP. Pray I don't dilute it any further.