Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

I skipped Mahjong because I don't know how to play Mahjong, and also what Namtab said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

The latest Kaiji arc has been pretty good. Not sure what I think about the three chairs one.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Akagi died a while ago, the smile is just rigor mortis.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Kaiji only wins when he has no possible other option, Kazuya sealed his fate by giving him the slim chance of survival even if he lost. That sort of insight is why he's so good at gambling.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

RIP

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

He's going to win by default after Kazuya's brain shuts down.

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

the kings are my favourite character in this arc

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

Kazuya meddled with the last game too, but only when it started not to go the way it 'should'. In this case I think so long as he was doing okay he didn't feel the need to cheat, but when the game became irregular and he suffered a long losing streak he felt entitled to correct it becoming 'unfair'. And now he's justified his cheating to himself retroactively by Kaiji responding in kind.

He likes the idea of a fair gambling duel, but makes up excuses to change things whenever they deviate too much from his expectations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peel
Dec 3, 2007

'it can only be cancelled once' was the only piece of logic in this arc i really didn't buy, a bullshit deduction for something totally contrived

yeah actually they will posted:

at the end of chapter 245 when it said "TIME IS STOPPED" i felt like fkmt was just loving with us

literally loled