Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
After switching from Army to Navy, I've had nothing but great great food. :v: :denmark:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
Truck fuel can't melt steel beams airbag detonators.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

my kinda ape posted:

What would an all goon SF unit be like?

Heavily overweight.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Brown Moses posted:

Our latest open source investigation technique, using blood stains on satellite imagery to geolocate mass executions
You're doing a lot of cool work, I'm very pleased to see how far this has progressed in the last years. OSINT and IMINT combined like this is really cool to see, and definately a direction I would have liked to head in if I had stayed in the IC.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
Yeah we tried this a few times when I was only a few years in to my service. gently caress going over a top, a railing or a window without having your weapon ready. Just use a ladder.