Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I see you found my bf2 ytube channel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

golden bubble posted:

Alternatively, quad mortars on a bulldozer

Sometimes I get really confused about which thread I'm in. This one or the OSHA one

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

FrozenVent posted:

Seriously, duds are a thing. A terrifying thing. Even mining explosives - pretty much the best case scenario for blowing poo poo up in a controlled environment - dud sometimes.

A facility I work with had a road excavated from a rock face. Five years later the frost / thaw cycle worked a stick of unexploded dynamite from a blasting hole and into the ditch.

Thankfully this is an industrial facility where the workers are trained to recognize hazmat and know how to deal with explosives, not some abandoned third world village where barefoot children scavenge for scraps.

The child of a terrorist, or terrorist-adjacent farmer, is still a loving child.
Their parent identifies as a freedom fighter thank you very much

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

A Bad Poster posted:

What is a tank?

We just don't know.

oh it's an actual card, lol

drat my crypto MIC rear end wants a pack of those

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Odd considering the source. Don't astronauts always take off with the gear up?
lol owned

can you do this in a tweet reply that i can like

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

Grem posted:

Gotta be some weird perspective trick going on there and he's dug in like 10 feet in the dirt because there's about no way he survives that hit at the end if he's not
Disney magic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

it's important to remind the Twitter commenters that this was a ballistic event and the only "space" "laser" involved were purely for tracking purposes