Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Hey goons, I'm a fellow likeable white guy/person capable of unspeakable acts. In the spirit of multiculturalism I have always strove to befriend various less fortunate/attractive minority-type individuals.
I have treasured relationships with individuals from the negroid, hispanical, and india-indian races; we freely trade snipes and slurs and enjoy our camaraderie, yet it's been a long time since I chummed it up with a semite.
Does anyone have any helpful hints in my finding and befriending a member of the 12 tribes? Not looking to marry Sarah Silverman here, just expand my horizons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Three words that I live by: Cool Leather Jacket

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Jews are very personable but I could never escape the feeling they were getting one over on me in even the most mundane of friend situations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Suck their dicks op.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

Professor Shark posted:

ah poo poo do I have to get the keychain too?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

dreezy
Mar 4, 2015

yeah, rip.
wait'll the JIDF hears about this.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It probably wouldn't hurt to have the words COOL LEATHER JACKET embroidered or tactfully painted on the back of your jacket, in case anyone is confused

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
compliment their curly hair and crooked scheming noses

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Suck their dicks op.

Let's not get into the circumcision issue but your idea applies to any race as far making new friends

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

August is the Cruelest Month
start with me. paypal me $5 (I like money to an unreasonable degree, for some strange reason) and i'll convince my fellow jews to like you.

Professor Shark posted:

also this

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Throw money at them OP

World Kraid Center
Oct 18, 2009
do the jhon mccain get your hands up and aaah oooh

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Throw money at them OP

see, I told you

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
A good not over the top leather jacket will actually do wonders if you aren't some sort of creature

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
I'm not made of money here, people! Any way I can jew a jew down to simple mutual admiration?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Sorry but my people will never accept you OP

H.H
Oct 24, 2006

Champenema posted:

I'm not made of money here, people! Any way I can jew a jew down to simple mutual admiration?

tell you what i'm gonna do, i'll like you unconditionally but only if I get some kind of material compensation.

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
are you money?

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Watch a lot of Woody Alan movies and develop a sense of humor that centers around being uncomfortable and nervous.

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
Go take care of their aging old mothers OP

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
How much money have you got?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

share the love of christ with them

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Talk frequently about your love of bacon, cheeseburgers, and the liberation of the Palestinian people.

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006
You gotta get your faction up. There's a number of turn-in quests you can complete near gaza that can take you all the way to "friendly" if you grind thrm enough.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Try giving them a gold cross necklace. They will be your friend if you say "Good Job" while handing it to them.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Dirty Sanchez posted:

You gotta get your faction up. There's a number of turn-in quests you can complete near gaza that can take you all the way to "friendly" if you grind thrm enough.

There's also the gold sink dailies where you just put money in your Roth IRA at any affiliated bank

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dreezy posted:

wait'll the JIDF hears about this.

theyre already here. soon theyll be calling their mod

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
gas OP burn thread. just kidding have some humor but you do want to fit in, don't you?

The trick with jews is to spraypaint big metal coins with gold spraypaint and clink them whenever you think out loud. also, you have to think about getting more money all the time so when you think out loud you're talking about taking more money.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I also love giant titties.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Murder Arabs.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
I'm not saying actually do it, but it would work.

Stop looking at me like that.

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you
keep a couple handfuls of pastrami in your pockets, the real thing not some boars head bullshit.

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Doghouse
Oct 22, 2004

I was playing Harvest Moon 64 with this kid who lived on my street and my cows were not doing well and I got so raged up and frustrated that my eyes welled up with tears and my friend was like are you crying dude. Are you crying because of the cows. I didn't understand the feeding mechanic.
Hurrfr jews liooove money. Great thread.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

stop cosplaying as anime hitler?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Germstore posted:

I also love giant titties.

:hfive:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRAyu6ABZ1U

• Locked thread