Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Race purity must be kept brother. 14/88

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

It's bs that beast and wyrm slayers are still super effective even if you change their class and they're just a normal person

if they're dragonkin or wolf babies or wahtever then u just have to deal with it.

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I couldn't because my Corrin could barely do damage that wasn't outhealed and thus got locked in a hosed stalemate. I beat the Xander Duel in Birthright in 1 turn in a tight rear end clinch tho

In Birthright my corrin was a Swordmaster with like 40 crit and Astra would trigger and get like 4 crits it was pretty cool
I killed Xander in a turn

My conquest Corrin is +Magic - Luck and the dragonstone stuff is cool it makes you a crazy tank. Also having good ranged options with Levin Sword or tomes is nice, I haven't changed him out of Nohr Noble cuz it's a waste to lose dragonstones

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

laslow died to the boss of the war chest stage but i won't restart, hell no mane. i got your kid and percey and soon i will have keatons kid i don't need you anymore, sory. sorry laslow

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

laslow died to the boss of the war chest stage but i won't restart, hell no mane. i got your kid and percey and soon i will have keatons kid i don't need you anymore, sory. sorry laslow

RIP

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm having a problem in hoshido, there's too many slores and not enough men that I like to match them so I'm not going to get any kids

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I ended up not getting Mitama on my playthrough because of that...

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

None of the hoshido dueds seem that cool from the hoshido paralogue. Fortunately arthur is cool

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The weed monk is really funny and he's a loving beast when reclassed to a str class

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

are the paralogues the same between birthright and conquest

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

tumor looking batty posted:

are the paralogues the same between birthright and conquest

Only mozu, dwyer, kana and sophies

TheKingofSprings
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

It's bs that beast and wyrm slayers are still super effective even if you change their class and they're just a normal person

it's what's on the inside that counts

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

Laslow's kid has a cool personality and also is very useful to me, her mom was effie

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You better believe i payed 1.99 plus tax for the privilege of having anna as a playable character in my game.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

You better believe i payed 1.99 plus tax for the privilege of having anna as a playable character in my game.

is it out?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It is. The map is kinda fun too, didn't have a chance to play more than a few turns. Anna jumps between stairs whenever she gets hit and kites around this big squad of beserkers and you have to kill them all before she dies

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'll prolly just buy the whole drat dlc pack

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i'll prolly just buy the whole drat dlc pack

$ $ $ $ $

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bump. It's shaking out that my team is 80% archers and samurai so every turn I either one shot critical half of the map or I die immediately because everybody has no health or defense. It's kind of a fun way to play

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Bump. It's shaking out that my team is 80% archers and samurai so every turn I either one shot critical half of the map or I die immediately because everybody has no health or defense. It's kind of a fun way to play

I jist upgraded niles and mozus kid to aj adventurer

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Keaton is nuts he just runs around doubling everything for like 30 damage per hit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I have percy now as well who also seems nuts because i bred arthur and effie

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Keaton is nuts he just runs around doubling everything for like 30 damage per hit

In the last two chapters of conquest I think Keaton, Keaton's kid and Mozu killed 90% of the enemies. Mozu one shot the final boss

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The birthright maps aren't nearly as fun but since this is my second playthrough I'm just having fun seeing new pairings and kids and stuff. And playing on a harder difficulty. I'll definitely try lunatic once I get to revelation since I hear that game is completely busted

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i lost ambition to play still because of that drat rabbit level

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

I jist upgraded niles and mozus kid to aj adventurer

Give her a shining bow if she gets good magic

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

The last levels of conquest are really really hard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Yeah. Some of the paralogues in birthright are ok I suppose. The one for tharja is stupid though , it's just a flat bog with endlessly spawning faceless

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Some of them were super annoying because you had to rush a flying unit to save the kid before a bunch of dudes kick their prepromoted asses (Benny, Kaden and Ryomas kids come to mind)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

The Forrest paralogue where you gotta go SWAT and kill the bandits before they kill him was badass though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've been getting loose and wild with partner seals and heart seals and now I have a sniper with poison strike and half of my team has Seal Defense which is so sick

Dec 26, 2012

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The Forrest paralogue where you gotta go SWAT and kill the bandits before they kill him was badass though

im on this one now and it owns

THE AWESOME GHOST
Oct 21, 2005

In Training posted:

I've been getting loose and wild with partner seals and heart seals and now I have a sniper with poison strike and half of my team has Seal Defense which is so sick

One thing I did like about Conquest vs. Birthright was I started doing this then ran out of gold then was like, wait you can actually run out of gold in Conquest wow

I mean I liked other things too but Birthright I basically bought every 1 time item as soon as it appeared

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have been buying multiple 1 time items from other castles online

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Be sure to log on and pick up Anna's Gift, which is free DLC advertising the other DLC.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I still play this game at least a little bit every day. It really is quite good

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
it is, but i am still protesting that level

and bravely second arrived today, so i'm probably gonna shelve this for a while

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

I still play this game at least a little bit every day. It really is quite good

ive been playing it every day on the train to and from work and it's perfect for that

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hubris.height posted:

and bravely second arrived today, so i'm probably gonna shelve this for a while

:gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
conquest was so good but revelations is poop from a horse's butt. makes me real sad

• Locked thread