Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

B, we can settle for better. That is the Communist Chinese philosophy after all. :v:

Exactly. We don't want to let the party down, do we?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lie, because we don't want to lose face.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Art school College and smoke

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The Party doesn't like drugs.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

I really want to go for maximum :irony: option, but just report in.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Try for admin aid in the big city but no college. If we don't land as an aid, we can be beggars.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Jump in the deal

I guess drop reading/study for television watching. Otherwise carry on. We Yu is too much of a fat goon good for most women, anyway. :smuggo:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

gently caress no, don't help anyone. Yu looks out for himself, you want he should end up in a prison cell for the rest of his life?

As for romantic entanglements, wait until he's 40 and then go after the first option you get.

This!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Have baby

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Hang Yu: Died as a loving and caring* father, despite his best efforts.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Not gonna lie, I kinda wanted to continue playing as Xiao at the end there, Crusader Kings style.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

CirclMastr posted:

I like to think that Xiao-Xia's eulogy of her father was in keeping with the lessons he taught her:

"gently caress Yu, got mine."

:drat:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Sports, Physical Training and Religion!

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The asked but don't tell anyway

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Lazaruise posted:

Keep it, but try and keep the family small, Rasuna knows what its like to live in a huge family on minimal money, she doesn't want that for her family

This.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Comrade Koba posted:

Stay and die from horrible infection fight for political freedom

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Monthly Expenses: goiter

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Coolguye posted:

getting caught up but hold on just got to the second life and now i get to post this image

But seriously, how did that came about? I'm imagining that the developer either put in a full goiter translation option as an easter egg that has a 0.0001% chance to trigger or it's there as a copy protection thing.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

HiHo ChiRho posted:

B
Male/Urban
Wang Young-Bum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Blaze Dragon posted:

Reading, physical training, volunteering. Quoting the education Wikipedia article, as hosted on the great Kwangmyong, Young-Bum must grow into a "man of knowledge, virtue, and physical fitness".

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 17:00 on Apr 6, 2016

• Locked thread