Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Munchables

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Oh my god it's so humid here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

Got a new phone and didn't bend to corporate pressure

vanisher

City of Glompton posted:

ATTN: Vanisher

I just wanted to razz you, please don't feel rushed :)

lol its cool. Its 420 and a day of merriment and celebration in the yob

Munchables

Guys, why aren't you following me on snapchat? What the funk?

passchendaele17

City of Glompton

I am :)

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Munchables

It's raining here but the rain is warm and my brain don't know what to do.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
whats snAPCHAT

Munchables

Putty posted:

whats snAPCHAT

Get a loada this grandpa :smuggo:

Fuck My Ass

i am he posted:

who's gently caress my rear end

-rich
-hellcat
-doge

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Munchables

gently caress My rear end posted:

-rich
-hellcat
-doge

-not following me on snapchat (?)

Farg
yobblins, what are some good thoughts on the bittersweetness of farewells mixed with the elation of what has been achieved as friends?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Matoi Ryuko

Farg posted:

yobblins, what are some good thoughts on the bittersweetness of farewells mixed with the elation of what has been achieved as friends?

Tis better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.

Munchables

Poopin in Hawaii

Fuck My Ass

Munchables posted:

Poopin in Hawaii

Plebian Parasite

Munchables posted:

Poopin in Hawaii

a big pile on the big isle

alnilam

Plebian Parasite posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am back from ankle surgery with zero complications. I am high as gently caress on loving pain meds they gave me at the hospital.

please tell me about your hosed up ankle and please tell me you're getting better today friendo fma

vanisher

Plebian Parasite posted:

I want to fill the next page emptyquoting this

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

appreciate the adventure-congrats, guys. it's gonna be something. ha. i hope to success at being alive.

Manifisto posted:

congrats, that sounds like an adventure!

I have only been to portland once so I am not the person to address the area specifically

but I was recently brainstorming job ideas for someone else and the particular idea that came up was bartending

i am going to consider this; i probably should not be around free flowing alcohol tbh tho. someone else mentioned getting work in a tailoring shop in pdx so i sent my CV and got a request for photos of sewing samples back today. that should be fun. also my friend/tattoo artist mentioned that he needs a part time shop clerk so, i'm taking that for sure until i find something else or i get business re-established enough that i am not working as much outside the house. that's fine.

i'm just looking forward to touching more glaciers.

City of Glompton

hi hamjobs :glomp:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

hi CoG ilu :glomp:

City of Glompton

ilu2bb

being a tough guy is hard I'm glad I can just glomp all up in this thread

i am he

-rich
-hellcat
-doge

this guy is cool

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

me too, i gotta try to be tougher on the internet but it's hard af when your life is MUSHY and FULL OF MARSHMALLOW BABY CHOOKS PUPPIES KITTENS ICE CREAM HUGS PILLOWS LOVE SNUGGLES and also satan

i am he

ethical hamjobs posted:

me too, i gotta try to be tougher on the internet but it's hard af when your life is MUSHY and FULL OF MARSHMALLOW BABY CHOOKS PUPPIES KITTENS ICE CREAM HUGS PILLOWS LOVE SNUGGLES and also satan

what the

Fuck My Ass

ethical hamjobs posted:

please tell me about your hosed up ankle and please tell me you're getting better today friendo fma

I hurt it loving around with some friends. I broke the left inside of my right ankle I forget the right medical term, they had to but a screw in yesterday and I'm recovering from that.

Fuck My Ass

i am he posted:

this guy is cool

you're cool too my dude

Impkins Patootie

-rich
-hellcat
-doge

it's a doge dodge world :hai:

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

King of the Beach posted:

That's a bit dodgy, mate.

Bunni-kat

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Hey Avenging? S'up?

Well, my best friend left for a trip to BC this morning, along with his ex-girlfriend, to visit some of his other friends, and he's gone until Monday. I had an insanely incompetent user harassing me all day. But, I'm getting a new tv delivered tomorrow morning and Saturday will be taco day, so it's kind of a wash. S'up you?

alnilam

vanisher posted:

I want to fill the next page emptyquoting this

Ah yes 789 the poop number

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Avenging_Mikon posted:

Well, my best friend left for a trip to BC this morning, along with his ex-girlfriend, to visit some of his other friends, and he's gone until Monday. I had an insanely incompetent user harassing me all day. But, I'm getting a new tv delivered tomorrow morning and Saturday will be taco day, so it's kind of a wash. S'up you?

Studying for finals. Got the job I mentioned upthread, which is pretty nice. I start on the first. Going to make some jalapeno popper things some time next week, which I'm looking forward to. Not too much else on my end. Sorry poo poo's been a bit rough on yours, though.

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

Putty posted:

420 is the sex position where one guy blows himself standing up, the second guy gets on his knees and prays, and the third guy does cartwheels forever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

King of the Beach posted:

a doggy dog world

alnilam

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Studying for finals. Got the job I mentioned upthread, which is pretty nice. I start on the first. Going to make some jalapeno popper things some time next week, which I'm looking forward to. Not too much else on my end. Sorry poo poo's been a bit rough on yours, though.

Cong rats!

Hogge Wild posted:

a doggy dog world

:eyepop:

Dads Dip Cup

Hogge Wild posted:

a doggy dog world

what's up with this piano?? it sounds all fuzzy

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Oh! Also, Bagels and cream cheese were both on sale today, so I got a bunch of both for when I feel like eating but not like eating a meal.

Senior Management

I normally hate salmon but I sure do live smoked salmon on a bagel with cream cheese. Boy howdy do I love that stuff.

:jerry:

Robot Made of Meat

Munchables posted:

Oh my god it's so humid here

:love: I love humid!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robot Made of Meat

Hogge Wild posted:

a doggy dog world

This is entirely too cute to exist in any possible multiverse.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!