Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Glass Bottom Boat posted:

can i post here?

only if i can post here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Mmm ok I'll post

Tebulot

im hip now bois

guys i need help

Ive got a work trivia night coming up but I need a team name that's actually work appropriate but also not so obscure that nobody else gets it

it's hard

Tebulot

im hip now bois

:stare:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Man, do you all remember the travelling megathread that went through all the subforums?

Can we do another one of those? That owned

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I have a job interview in an hour, its a cool job, and wish me luck so that I can have the, a cool job

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Manifisto posted:

a few freshly planted herbs (and some that keep coming back) in the garden

thrive my babies! thrive!

Sun bless those herbs

Tebulot

im hip now bois

I read that as freshly painted herbs first lmao

Tebulot

im hip now bois

okay i think i did pretty good in the interview

thanks for your lucks, i'm keeping them in jars with airholes

Tebulot

im hip now bois

im lurking

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Just finished loading up the hilux, and the movers are on their way to take the rest of the kit to the new apartment in Canberra, super keen for this new cybersecurity gig and a new city.

The stressful part is all over, things are looking pretty good right about now yaknow

Regards,

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Papa Was A Video Toaster posted:

bee is stored in the balls

lmbo

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Hayfever is a piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Stoner Sloth posted:

not sure if it would help but there's a relatively new allergen immunotherapy approach that consists of taking pills once a day with a very, very tiny amount of allergens. was just recently reading about a study over several years by monash university that suggested it can prevent hayfever in some people long term

might be worth asking a doc about?

here's an abc article about it:

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-10-03/hayfever-breakthrough-daily-treatment-monash/101496448

drat, that's fuckin cool

Thanks for the heads up, I'll definitely look into that