Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

omfg... :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
laugh at the mug if you want but you're still hating people you've never met, no thanks

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

my dad is nearing the end of his life and is "cis het", it's very difficult to watch and he's lived a good life helping people and raised me in an extremely progressive unitarian universalist life. you want to drink his tears and laugh about it? pleased don't hate anyone for who they are. hate brings more hate, it's not the answer. you seriously want this type of hate allowed here?

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i'll just add before i leave here: we've all known people from different walks of life who were born and raised in different ways. please don't hate them for things they have no control over. i realize it's easy to overlook hate from people who have been hated but it doesn't make it right. you know nothing about me or why i say this and i know nothing about you who reads this.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
sorry everyone. i know the mug is a joke and i know i should have just let it slide but it hit me hard right now. it's a lovely hill to die on right now and it's good that we actually live in a time that it's a lovely hill. i'm just too far gone to be seeing all the hate we have in this world right now and how we justify it. i love you all even if you hate me. we're all human and we all deserve better.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Hey friends. My kitty Gomez is not doing so good. We're taking him to the vet tomorrow and he's still eating and drinking and moving around but he hasn't been himself in a week and has some concerning swelling very recently. He's at that age (he's 13 now) where everything is a big deal, so, I can't help but be really worried.

Here's hoping we can get him on the mend. Best pet I ever had, just the sweetest, most lovable spoiled tuxie you ever met.

good luck gomez and bfm :love:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

hello friends I drove for over 13 hours today (with a couple of not very long stops, one planned and one very much not so). very frustrating driving with traffic and engine lights going on and whatnot, but I am now at a house on a lake which is very nice! I cannot currently see the lake but I have a good feeling about tomorrow!

hello friend and welcome to byob, the treasure forum!

welcome back to nature, it missed you